• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpaceAlien

SpaceAlien

Feb 21, 2024
Does anyone have any suggestions for places to CTB via complete hanging? (Not specific locations, just general ideas) I don't have any decent anchor points in my bedroom/house. I've been trying to think of other places I could do this but I really can't think of anywhere. The only place that comes to mind is a park using a tree but the parks in my area are very small and very public with little privacy. I just don't want to risk being saved by someone or traumatising someone on their way to work or something. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
why do you specifically want to go for complete hanging

wouldn't partial hanging be an option

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The options are pretty limited then. All you need is a high enough place, privacy and some time.

I'm not OP but honestly, partial has a high failure rate and is difficult to be done. Imo full is the way to go bc once the chair is kicked away there's no way back.

SpaceAlien

SpaceAlien

Feb 21, 2024

Unfortunately partial is a lot of trial and error trying to find the correct position and isn't likely to work on first attempt and I just don't want to deal with all of that when I just want it to be over.