• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

marspuppy

Apr 5, 2024
i can't do anything right. everything i say is wrong in some way. i just need to shut the fuck up already and stop burdening people with my issues or thoughts. i hate this site, i hate everyone on here, i hate every one else on this fucked up planet. i hate myself more than all of that. i did wake up with a new perspective on life but knowing that people here don't actually care about helping they just want to be right all the time doesn't really help. sometimes advice isn't warranted if it's not asked for or you don't have all the context. i don't know what i said that was so wrong when i simply stated i hated unsolicited advice. i can't find comfort in my real life and the one place i wanted to share my struggles with ends up making me cry anyways. im just too sensitive for all of you, i guess you guys just want someone to be wrong all the time and if thats me then okay it's not like it's any different from my real life. i already hate myself enough, entire groups of people hate me, and now everyone here can hate me. i dont care if this isn't your intentions to make me feel this way, some people are sick and no matter what anyone says it'll make me feel like shit. so just keep on telling me how wrong and stupid i am. i know that's what all of you think and everyone else in my life thinks.

Reactions: Daryl72
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
That's not what it was. You presented your thread as though you were the one on the receiving end of unsolicited advice and we were questioning that. If it got arsey, it's because that was the tone of your original post. As you've pointed out, most of us aren't in a great place. If someone is defensive, we all get defensive. It's not personal. It's just a bunch of people who have all come together without any body language to help smooth things along. A lot of people don't even have English as their first language so there's a huge amount getting lost in translation and without the proper context, misunderstandings are going to happen. I'm afraid you've got to take that one on the chin. The way you worded the post wasn't even ambiguous and then you came at us for not being able to read your mind. But as I said, it's not personal. Just be clear and you'll find that we're generally a good bunch. Sure, there'll be characters you want to avoid, there always are, but draw a line under it and start again.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Since you don't want advice, I won't give you any.
If you want to PM me and talk about your issues I'll be happy to respond. A response would require some effort from me, but it would hardly be a "burden".

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You created a thread in which you made claims about people on this giving you unsolicited advice, users decided to look into it out of curiosity and couldn't find evidence of it, and then you proceeded to complain about it. You easily could have made it clear in your original post that you were talking about your PMs or you could have just not made the thread and instead put those people on ignore, but you instead kept on responding to others pointing out that they don't know what you mean by claiming that they were proving your point and that this was a vent thread (as though it being a vent thread means anything). I don't think users on here deserve to be hated for pointing out their confusion over your claims. You probably could have responded to the situation better than you did, but we all have moments like that on here.

I'm sorry you feel this way but going around saying that you hate us and this site over something that isn't even that big of a deal is a bit overkill. You are taking this whole situation way too seriously. Nobody hates you and most people will likely forget about that thread in few days from now.