• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I have only been here a very short period of time. I have been a member of other forums on the net. I have had therapy, medication, hospitalisation, psych wards and not once have I found the compassion and understanding I have found here. The whole fucking mental health profession could learn a great deal from this place.

I have no idea why or how this all works, only that it does. I was dubious at first, a few posts made me think very hard about hanging around, but most of what I have seen and read since makes me glad I did. If ever I saw a light in a dark place this is it. Some of the threads here want putting before governments and journalists so they can begin to comprehend what suicide is all about. If they just once, bothered to stop, put all their opinions to one side, opened their minds and actually READ and absorbed some of the things that are written here, then I think the whole issue of suicide and euthanasia would be resolved very rapidly.

It breaks my heart, injures my soul to read about so many people in pain and suffering that is so often unnecessary. Its a crime against humanity and a infringement against a persons human rights that the assistance they so desperately need and deserve is just not forthcoming. It enrages me to see so many young people struggling, daily, just to survive. [I am ranting, sorry]

I just wish I could think or find a way to make the decision makers see some sense. Why anyone should be vilified for suffering is beyond my comprehension. And yet, amongst all this pain and suffering, people here still reach out to each other with compassion, understanding and empathy. If it were not so devastating, it would almost restore my faith in the human race.

You are all truly brave, wonderful people, even those who doubt themselves to be anything but. You deserve so much better from this life and if I could make that happen, I would, in a instant. We might not be able to prevent anyone, we might not even want to prevent anyone from catching their bus, but we can make them feel less inhuman for doing so.

Thank you for this community, for making me welcome and allowing me to be a part of something truly remarkable.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Soul, LongTimeComing and 5 others
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Glad you're still alive and welcome to the community hope you find peace in life and death.

• Love
Reactions: SinisterKid and inconsequential