Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
I apologize and I' m extremely sorry for the adverse situations you had to endure with no help and feeling helpless and confused and alone.
I apologize for my speech inhibition and anxiety to face even the little thing in life, from everyday simple doings to being anxious dealing and a interracting with people, including my family. I' m sorry this feels overwhelming, and you feel misunderstood and out of place. I'm sorry it could feel so surreal to face. I'm sorry you feel and think of yoursepf as a shameful out of place person. I'm m sorry you feel so unsecure and ostracized for being this way. I'm sorry everyday is the same day of flashbacks and panic reactions to our becoming in this society. I'm sorry you have to wake up everytime to this fear and loneliness and having to face everyday from such mental emotional state. I'm sorry you're hurt by their words. I'm sorry you feel clueless of how to react. I'm m sorry I dislike my body, and dislike who I'm as a person that i lack reflexes experience and knowledge. I'm sorry i put you in though spots sometimes. Let's be easy on ourselves and take one moment at a time. One step at a time and it's okay to feel life is meaningless and unfair. It's ok to expect even 1/100 good thing happening. Even if 99 are struggles and anxiety. I'm sorry I'm not so patient to constantly changing dynamic life. I'm sorry I'm not so perceptive and gullible. I know it's alot to bare. Bare with me just for today.

Last edited:
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Trying to get better is already a way to live

Reactions: Ineedtodie