• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
While I still have my method (a firearm, shotgun) currently (away from my parents' home since I don't think they would approve of having a firearm on their property and in storage), there is no telling of the certainty of availability of my method in the future (things in life can change on a whim sometimes and other variables that come up and could mess up my plans). I also cannot keep it in storage for an indefinite time. I don't see any reason that I would not have access to it in the immediate/near future, but I can't say that for many months down the road or even half a year from now. Therefore, I have decided on a backup method (should my first method fail). I have deliberated between night night and partial, both seem to be able to accessible in private, with advantages and disadvantages in both.

Night Night
Pros:
Able to use without relying on a strong structure or height to execute. Able to use with simply almost any material that will compress the carotid arteries and still comfortable around one's neck.
Cons: Might require more creativity and ideas to set up effectively, must compress the carotid arteries to be successful. Needs to be uninterrupted for a long enough time (maybe 30+ minutes to be very certain) to succeed.

Partial
Pros: Able to do without much knowledge and probably easier to set up than full suspension. The amount of preparation and materials are minimal.
Cons: Must make sure that the structure needed support one's own bodyweight. Material must be solid strong enough to hold one's weight without breaking (otherwise will result in a failed attempt). Needs around 30+ minutes of uninterrupted time and no interference to guarantee death.

Based on my comparison, I am leaning more towards Night Night being my backup should for any reason or circumstance that I am unable to access my firearm. However, one major caveat that I struggle with is that I am still unable to successfully fade or get even close to passing out by compressing my carotid arteries. I'm not sure if I either didn't find it, or if I am not compressing them enough? I felt some discomfort in my neck, and I didn't even start to lose conscious after 20+ seconds (some reports of starting to lose conscious around 10-15 seconds). If anyone has advice on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
"Night-night" is what I'm using to CTB. The good thing about it is that you can take your time with it and it doesn't hurt at all (minus the expanding head part, but it's more uncomfortable than painful). For some, it's unreliable because the "sweet spot" is difficult to find for some, but for those who can find it easily, it's the perfect method to CTB. Just don't use tape, it's a pain in the butt to use and it's difficult to get out of if you fail, a ratchet is much easier to use and remove.

Reactions: TAW122
Nuggest

Nuggest

Jan 3, 2020
The compression point is located very high up the throat.
Copy-paste of one of my comments from another thread:
Place your hands behind your neck as you would do when stretching and slightly bow your head downwards. Relax. Place your thumbs left and right below your jaw and move them backwards until you reach the gap between your jawbone and throat left and right of your windpipe. You should clearly feel your pulse when applying light pressure. Now you can interlink the tips of your other fingers behind your neck - just below or partially on the end of your skull.
All you need to do now is to press backwards AND upwards with our thumbs (towards or below the end of your skull) with moderate force. You will go limp within 5 to 10 seconds. If you do not or feel pressure building inside your head, you are either not pressing hard enough or your thumbs are misaligned. You won't pass out but your body will go almost completely limp for few seconds, best do it while sitting or lying.

This is my own technique, so it might not work for others. Have fun experimenting, but you shouldn't do it more than one or two times a day, otherwise you will get a headache.

Reactions: Racee, TAW122 and Freedom Believer
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I also cannot compress my cartoids to pass out. I tried the night night method with balled-up tshirts and had the same response as when I've tried manual compression or partial with leaning from a standing position, leaning from a kneeling position, and lying down: reduced hearing, pressure in my head, rapid heartbeat. I tried partial method 3 (see hanging thread), but aborted before putting my full weight as it was extremely intense even with partial weight, so it may work but I couldn't go through with it, even knowing that I would lose consciousness in 10-20 seconds.

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
The compression point is located very high up the throat.
Copy-paste of one of my comments from another thread:
I will try your technique (I have some time) and will test it out and let you know soon.

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
@Nuggest or anyone who knows where the carotid artery is, here is a picture of my neck and could you let me know (circle the areas where I should be compressing or where my carotid arteries are at) where to compress?

Neck img

Nuggest

Nuggest

Jan 3, 2020
@Nuggest or anyone who knows where the carotid artery is, here is a picture of my neck and could you let me know (circle the areas where I should be compressing or where my carotid arteries are at) where to compress?

I posted these two earlier in another thread (sry for looking scruffy, I haven't shaved in a week:I):

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/1-jpg.24753/https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/2-jpg.24754/

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
I'm still not sure if I got this right, but I tried to compress both carotid arteries (or so I believed it to be), and I felt that my hearing is getting quieter, and also there is some pressure in the head. Am I on the right track?