Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I am an older member having been around since the 90s,when ASH was still but a baby borne of Usenet.
I always regarded myself as androgynous or put in a simpler way, "crap at being a girl". I have absolutely no inclination to become a man but am on the never ending waiting list for top surgery. I wear binders but they give me a persistant fungal infection is that nice,warm sweaty bit fungus lioves under there.
My last partner died from MND (ALS) some years ago,while I was actually spending my first xmas in prison.,
You'll soon noticemit's pointless to even think about lying in thre threads. You absolutely ALWAYS get found up, but on the other hand, it is still the one place I can truly be muslef without feeling shame,
So my quesation is whether I am doomed to spenf the rest of my days alone now. It's true that life DOES get better as you get older,but it doesn't mean I don't get loneliness. I have bi=o need for any kind of sexualtry with all thst touvhihg making you feel uselddss. But I woukd love to know if anyone else has such a syery of the matter#Thakyou for yout time and tolerance.
Kat,x