C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
I have everything in place for catching the SN bus. I'm not ready to go yet but want to get my plan formed up. Is there a process on here for getting some company online when it's time? Is there a specific chat room or specific people to approach on here?

V

Varstraben

Student
May 25, 2020
No as I know, but you can contact me in pm if you want to talk.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i think youre looking for something like this
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...age-1-before-posting.1253/page-87#post-849263

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I have everything in place for catching the SN bus. I'm not ready to go yet but want to get my plan formed up. Is there a process on here for getting some company online when it's time? Is there a specific chat room or specific people to approach on here?

you would have to sort of 'ask around' maybe even get to know someone to see if they wanted to talk etc while CT. don't ask me how you choose who to ask lol. I have seen people that i assume are on the chat page aswell?

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Pm me, I was looking for the same thing. Don't be offended if I answer with a delay. I've got weird sleeping patterns.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
In the chat here there are occasionally people who come in and drink SN, but given the nature of this site and chat, full attention isn't usually given by all members in the chat and there are often other concurrent conversations going on too.