N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Hey,
Ist there anyone available for company during the Last moments, maybe Chat or something? Or Just Here?
Really noone? This Forum used to be different

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HelloHell, MsMaudlin, pickajack and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'm sorry that your thread got missed. How much longer do you think you have before the end?

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
No problem, it is what it is, should have been more active in the last time, but I had to make peace with myself, idk how long, why r u asking?

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
No problem, it is what it is, should have been more active in the last time, but I had to make peace with myself, idk how long, why r u asking?

I asked because I wanted to make the effort to be here for you if it was going to be soon. There might be times when I can't be on the site as well so I was also hoping others could be aware so that you wouldn't have to be totally alone when you're looking for support.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime and Ghost2211
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Thank u for reacting to my post!!! Idk I guess some time soon, but now is sunset time, it is all about timing
Why do you want to go?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Why do you want to go?

I have quite a few reasons. I grew up with an abusive father and it's caused me to be mentally unstable, so I've experienced depression on and off my whole life, as well as some very serious anger issues. Between the two of them, I've managed to fuck up some good friendships and have guilt piled on top of it. Seeing the world getting worse every day hasn't helped with anything and seeing my mom die from cancer, which is a death that terrifies me, has been the "last nail in the coffin" for me.

Like you I don't know how long I'll be around either, since I'm only still here because of other family members, but it's not a good enough of a reason to stay alive anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Multiplied Obscurity, pickajack and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry I missed your post as well. I can be here to post or type chat if you like. Can't do video or voice due to others where I am.

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Thank you, too!
I'm sorry I missed your post as well. I can be here to post or type chat if you like. Can't do video or voice due to others where I am.
I have quite a few reasons. I grew up with an abusive father and it's caused me to be mentally unstable, so I've experienced depression on and off my whole life, as well as some very serious anger issues. Between the two of them, I've managed to fuck up some good friendships and have guilt piled on top of it. Seeing the world getting worse every day hasn't helped with anything and seeing my mom die from cancer, which is a death that terrifies me, has been the "last nail in the coffin" for me.

Like you I don't know how long I'll be around either, since I'm only still here because of other family members, but it's not a good enough of a reason to stay alive anymore.

I totally get you, seeing this world getting worse everyday is unbearable and unbelievable. The loss of a loved one does not make it easier, although I know my mom would want to see me happy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Lost in a Dream and nitroautnz
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I totally get you, seeing this world getting worse everyday is unbearable and unbelievable. The loss of a loved one does not make it easier, although I know my mom would want to see me happy.

I think my mom would want that for me as well and sometimes I guess I hope for that being a possibility sometimes, but I can only see things getting worse for me and the same goes for the rest of the world.

Reactions: pickajack and RC90
pickajack

pickajack

Student
Jul 17, 2020
Hi @needaplan , @RoseyBird ,and @Lost in a Dream @Lost in a Dream , condolences on the loss of your mom. @needaplan : sorry you are in so much pain. Definitely can agree with all that things seem to be getting worse. Pretty agonizing to watch. Anyway, sending good wishes to you all

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Ghost2211
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Hey thanks to everyone, still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: pickajack and Lost in a Dream
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I'm sorry I missed your thread as well. I'm glad you're still here. I can try to be there when you need it.