Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
So i recently joined this server.
My friend would prefer that i didnt. And hes not exactly wrong. He doesnt know everything and just doesnt like it for what it is. I on the other hand am kinda concered, expecially with the backup server they want us to join. Lets just say the problem we have here, being fasly accused of minors and encouragment, well this place is. But i like it and i feel like i can fit in here. I know its wrong and unhealthy for me. Thats clearly obvious considering id choose to be in pain, even though my husband got me what i need to stop it, just so i dont lose a competition.

I know its an unhealthy place for me, but i dont want to leave it

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The non-judgemental atmosphere here is something that is unavailable virtually anywhere else. Of course that carries with it the risk of pushing good people going through temporary turbulence towards a tragic and final end. Perhaps the niche of this website must always exist in our dysfunctional society, and it's up to each of us to try to make the community as constructive as possible.

Reactions: TooConscious, Celerity, LADY007 and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
The non-judgemental atmosphere here is something that is unavailable virtually anywhere else.
the last thing i would call this place (ss i assume you meant) is "non-judgmental"

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
the last thing i would call this place (ss i assume you meant) is "non-judgmental"
Perhaps that's the wrong term. But where else can one vent freely or openly contemplate end-of-life thoughts without being censored or shot down? This is what I meant.

Reactions: Celerity, Alwaysbadtime, deflationary and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Perhaps that's the wrong term. But where else can one vent freely or openly contemplate end-of-life thoughts without being censored or shot down? This is what I meant.
im still not exactly sure what you mean by your comment in general. youre specifically talking about this website. while im sure im being vague in the OP i wasnt talking about here, i just dont want to give away anything about the other place

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
im still not exactly sure what you mean by your comment in general. youre specifically talking about this website. while im sure im being vague in the OP i wasnt talking about here, i just dont want to give away anything about the other place
My bad. I was referring to this place. Not sure about any others!

• Hugs
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime and Life_and_Death
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
It's human nature to fear that which we don't understand

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It's human nature to fear that which we don't understand
i dont fear anything, do you mean my friend? he doesnt fear anything either and has a good reason to feel the way he does.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
he doesn't understand the fuction of the community,thus he fears it-dislikes it

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
its a community where i starve myself, like i said

you shouldnt make assumptions, when most people do theyre typically wrong
I see your point. He still doesn't understand any of it-education is the key to reducing hatred. Unfortunately, some tings are just too ingrained in people's minds

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I see your point. He still doesn't understand any of it-education is the key to reducing hatred. Unfortunately, some tings are just too ingrained in people's minds
please stop commenting on this. all youre doing is proving to me how little you understand this specific case, which really makes what you say completely useless. this is the last time im going to repeat myself
has a good reason to feel the way he does.
this isnt an education thing, this is him concerned about my health and well being. theres a very big difference here so please stop thinking you know everything

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
please stop commenting on this. all youre doing is proving to me how little you understand this specific case, which really makes what you say completely useless. this is the last time im going to repeat myself

this isnt an education thing, this is him concerned about my health and well being. theres a very big difference here so please stop thinking you know everything
Sorry I have offended you. I won't bother you again

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry I have offended you. I won't bother you again
im not offended, just a little annoyed that you werent listening (which sums up most people that talk to me. they never listen and they always misunderstand (and somehow sometimes thats my fault to them) so i get a little more snappy then i probably should) just try to listen a little better next time :hug:

Reactions: Kattt