• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Arbie

Jul 20, 2019
I thought it would be interesting to pitch an idea, maybe get the attention of MODS if there is a group consent that we need some change.
I'm grateful these rooms exist, for some of us it does help to become part of something bigger than our own pain and suffering. When you care about someone else, it's almost impossible to disappoint them.
Some of you have stories I cannot imagine having to live...I have my own personal hell, everybody has a story...but I keep coming back to see how some of you are doing.
It might not even be logistically possible, and a Mods input would be appreciated....
I would like the community input on types of discussion room you would like to see and possible names, be thoughtful and creative!

1) rooms for gender identity topics and issues
2) generation specific rooms
3) recovery room
4) inspirational room
5) writers room (poetry and short stories)