• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Daktalsnakal

Daktalsnakal

I had seven faces thought I knew which one to wear
Jan 18, 2020
I've purchased 32 oz of sulfuric and 950ml of formic. I'm sure I have enough formic but I'm thinking on buying more sulfuric just to be safe, do I even have enough with 32 oz or is that enough?¿?¿ idk so all tips welcomed. Anyway I haven't bought any of the other materials but my list consists of
- 1 2 gallon jug for the filter
- large glass jar
- small glass jar (when it comes to the jars I've also thought about using an iv drip so I dont have to just pour the two acids together I'm not good with chemistry whatsoever so I'm worried about the reaction it would cause if I were to abruptly mix them together but then again it could be completely safe (tips welcomed))
- plastic tubing enough to run through the reaction chamber and the filtration chamber
- 2man tent
- possibly an oxygen mask to breathe all the CO in directly

If there are any materials I missed please inform me, also if I have enough of the two acids.