Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i want to die because no one understands me and i have to over explain everything and add disclaimers and shit just so they cant get mad at me for their stupidity.........although....maybe im the stupid one....i am the common denominator

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Sensei, Good4Nothing and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wonder if I'm a common denominator too or simply you, me and the people here are the smart ones who are not stupid and realize that life itself is really absurd and strange.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and TheGoodGuy
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I wonder if I'm a common denominator too or simply you, me and the people here are the smart ones who are not stupid and realize that life itself is really absurd and strange.
no........the people here dont seem to understand me much either. or the last site i was on.....or my family. i have to explain literally almost everything i say. at least ive taken to doing that because it seemed like at least once a week id be getting into an argument with someone because THEY misunderstood me so i just try to avoid it now. and sometimes ill say something then continue talking to explain it in every possible way i can think of even though they never even had a chance to think about it much less if they understood it. i also say ".....right?" after just about everything to make sure they understand. i feel like ive become a major pita to everyone because of it.......

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Sensei and GravityUtilizer
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
My thing is writing weird depressing crap when drunk on FB and then having to backtrack during the hangover.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Life_and_Death and Good4Nothing
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm just a soul who's intentions are good.
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and GravityUtilizer
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
My thing is writing weird depressing crap when drunk on FB and then having to backtrack during the hangover.
this is why i only talk to....no wait i talk to everyone when im drunk.....ill shut up lol

Reactions: Lostandlooking and GravityUtilizer