zerocontrol

zerocontrol

Jan 25, 2024
I've been wondering for quite a while whether anyone has actually done this kind of thing before - using VR while CTBing so you could have something nice to look at and immerse yourself into, while taking your final breaths. I'd imagine it could potentially help with stress of SI and such.

Personally, I'll definitely try to do it while in VRChat. Most likely in a solo instance, since I don't want to either traumatize people or have someone desperately try to talk me out of it.

This is the world where I feel most comfortable doing it. It's honestly perfect - it's beautiful and calming, and it has a very nice ambient background music, too. I really just want to sit down with my back against one of these trees, and stare into the sun as my consciousness fades away.

Vr

Do you also find this idea appealing? Maybe you yourself have some VR worlds you would consider very nice places to CTB in?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000 and divinemistress36
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
This is the world where I feel most comfortable doing it. It's honestly perfect - it's beautiful and calming, and it has a very nice ambient background music, too. I really just want to sit down with my back against one of these trees, and stare into the sun as my consciousness fades away.

I'm not into VR, but I spend as much time as possible fantasizing, I think it' called maladaptive daydreaming or something- where you listen to music while thinking about being someone else. If I could not fantasize about being someone else, my life would be pure hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I prefer actual nature. Nothing better to me than sitting outside on a cool breezy day with big fluffy white clouds and the sun shining. I need that real breeze. With a blunt of course.

If I wasn't able to move around easily or get outside I would definitely put Vr to use.
Pretty incredible what you can do with it.

• Love
Reactions: Raindancer and hikikomorizombie
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I think there is something could work in your approach or using augmented reality.

Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
If I recall correctly, Dr. Philip Nitschke gave demonstrations of a VR experience to simulate death. I don't know any details beyond that though, but there is some experimentation in this realm.