• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

new

new

Wish it all away
Apr 10, 2023
I need to ctb asap I don't care if it's painful nothing is worse than living I'm in constant emotional pain everyday as is I have a few ideas but not really sure I just want to make sure it is successful

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it really can be so awful and tiring feeling trapped in this hellish world, and I hate how it's not straightforward to finally leave. It really sounds like you've suffered so much and it's very much understandable wishing to be permanently free so I hope that you find what you are looking for.

new

new

Wish it all away
Apr 10, 2023
I do understand that it really can be so awful and tiring feeling trapped in this hellish world, and I hate how it's not straightforward to finally leave. It really sounds like you've suffered so much and it's very much understandable wishing to be permanently free so I hope that you find what you are looking for.
Thank you. No one really understands having said that as an adult I haven't shared my feelings about cbt for over 10years. But when I try to work on the things that torment me and cause me pain I'm just gaslighted or caused more pain I've put a lot of effort into resolving things to a place where it's bearable however I seem unable to get to that middleground. I know there are people that I will hurt tremendously which is why I have tried to fight this for so many years I hate the thought that I will hurt people or they will think I was selfish because I really do care about others however there has to be a point where enough is enough. Nothing is going to change and I can't do this for another 30years