AmyAstral0

AmyAstral0

Jan 7, 2024
i don't know what i'm gonna say so i'm just gonna wordvomit i guess. being at my school has been fucking torture with all the stress from doing all the work i get constantly, along with being bullied by people through literally every year including my final year. but exams are coming round and i'm getting ready to do those, to get to uni if i don't ctb by then, but these fucking exams are so stressful i can't handle it. they start tomorrow morning - in 7 hours - and it's 2 weeks straight of them. i really wish i could just ctb now but every time i get close to acting out a plan my SI kicks in and i get too scared to and it's fucking pathetic i know. even then i have another set of exams in a couple months then i'm out of school, but even with how much shit i've gone through with school i don't want to leave. i'm too much of a coward to get any job because i can't handle doing any retail/customer jobs but that's all that's available here, and i don't want to spend the rest of my life working to live to work more.i don't know what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, ondodera and CocoToxBase
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I don't know what to say, but I want to point out that I read your text carefully.

Reactions: AmyAstral0
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
i don't know what i'm gonna say so i'm just gonna wordvomit i guess. being at my school has been fucking torture with all the stress from doing all the work i get constantly, along with being bullied by people through literally every year including my final year. but exams are coming round and i'm getting ready to do those, to get to uni if i don't ctb by then, but these fucking exams are so stressful i can't handle it. they start tomorrow morning - in 7 hours - and it's 2 weeks straight of them. i really wish i could just ctb now but every time i get close to acting out a plan my SI kicks in and i get too scared to and it's fucking pathetic i know. even then i have another set of exams in a couple months then i'm out of school, but even with how much shit i've gone through with school i don't want to leave. i'm too much of a coward to get any job because i can't handle doing any retail/customer jobs but that's all that's available here, and i don't want to spend the rest of my life working to live to work more.i don't know what to do
I can empathize, all this stress just to be a normal person. Honestly, it's stupid how much effort is needed to just get a decent job to live. You live to work and work to live. Society created an environment that makes dying the better option. Pm me if you're feeling overwhelmed.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and AmyAstral0
AmyAstral0

AmyAstral0

Jan 7, 2024
I can empathize, all this stress just to be a normal person. Honestly, it's stupid how much effort is needed to just get a decent job to live. You live to work and work to live. Society created an environment that makes dying the better option. Pm me if you're feeling overwhelmed.
I don't think i have enough messages or something to be able to see profiler or anything, but if i get up to whatever the requirement is i'll probably shoot over a msg, thank you
I don't know what to say, but I want to point out that I read your text carefully.
that's alright, i get not knowing what to say or anything, but i appreciate the read

Last edited:
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
I feel for you. Looking for jobs when you don't have one sucks. You send out resumes and apply and rarely hear back. I enjoyed being a student so much that I ended up going to grad school (and because I got laid off from the one job I had that took over a year of searching to get). Even when I had my grad degree it sucked looking for jobs. I wish you luck in any decision you choose.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Stress sucks… like really fucking sucks. It's the body's own worst nightmare. It really does sound like your are in a lot of pain at the moment but I wish you the best in your exams! I had the same issue with getting a job and from personal experience I offered to volunteer at a job I did want (which was a dog shelter) and I worked my ass of and I kept asking if I could have a part time job there and after 2 months I was given a job. Anything is possible you just have to work around the huge obstacles in life until the next one comes… but honestly man I do feel your pain wish you the best

AmyAstral0

AmyAstral0

Jan 7, 2024
I feel for you. Looking for jobs when you don't have one sucks. You send out resumes and apply and rarely hear back. I enjoyed being a student so much that I ended up going to grad school (and because I got laid off from the one job I had that took over a year of searching to get). Even when I had my grad degree it sucked looking for jobs. I wish you luck in any decision you choose.
Stress sucks… like really fucking sucks. It's the body's own worst nightmare. It really does sound like your are in a lot of pain at the moment but I wish you the best in your exams! I had the same issue with getting a job and from personal experience I offered to volunteer at a job I did want (which was a dog shelter) and I worked my ass of and I kept asking if I could have a part time job there and after 2 months I was given a job. Anything is possible you just have to work around the huge obstacles in life until the next one comes… but honestly man I do feel your pain wish you the best
hey thanks to both of you, the situation sucks but i'm glad there are people who can understand

A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
They are exams, you try your hardest, and see how you do, it's not the end of the world if they are not great. One thing is for sure, stressing over them is counter productive, and will make you under perform. Take a deep breath, take time to yourself and just give it a damn good go.
Afterwards...well see what options there are. Teaching English abroad is one option and will allow you to travel and see the world while getting paid for it.
Once you're out of school, you don't need to deal with the fucks who made your life hell.