• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
anyone else experience dissociation when knowing you're ready to ctb?
when i'm really serious about my decision I get this high where I feel like everything
around me isn't real.

not sure how to really explain it, I was kinda hoping someone understood where I was
coming from and could explain it for me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Maksimka Ai, lilyeehaw, AtomicNewt and 3 others
lovemelovemenot

lovemelovemenot

what's the use...?
Jun 22, 2019
I always get this too. It's like a blissful daze for me. Not sure if there's an explanation to it, but the thought of death has always brought me peace.

Reactions: Maksimka Ai, lilyeehaw and devil
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
cotards delusions probably

Reactions: heylightiforgot and devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I always get this too. It's like a blissful daze for me. Not sure if there's an explanation to it, but the thought of death has always brought me peace.
so the way I see it is your mind has been tired of fighting for so long, that when you think of death it starts to feel relieved and happy because it knows it won't have to continue the fight anymore.... i'm guessing that's where the high/daze comes from, you're finally starting to feel at peace
cotards delusions probably
I've actually never heard of that before, but it seems reasonable

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Your brain is trying to protect you from the perceived traumatic experience.
In contrast, dying from old age for example, the mind goes back in time, selectively to happiest memories, this is like trying to reward the person for enduring.
Apart from imminent demise, I experience this the moment I see someone in suit and tie, trying to sell me life insurance.
Feeling at peace would indicate the lack of danger, or lack of survival instinct. This may only be temporary, as the state of mind can change fast, when not sedated.

Reactions: Rocksandsand, Maksimka Ai, AtomicNewt and 2 others
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Probably derealization. You are cutting yourself from too strong emotions.
After my suicide attempt l had so strong derealization that started to see world in 2D. Like in old Doom game where there was fake 3D and sprites was turning to camera to mimic perspective.

Reactions: Rocksandsand and AtomicNewt
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Well, there are times when I feel really bad and in addition there's external pressure, like from my job. And sometimes it gets so bad that I think I'm going to collapse under it. Reminding myself that there is a solution and an end in sight can make it all seem inconsequential and silly and keep me going for a while.

The only thing that keeps me alive and functioning and calm me down is the thought of dying sometimes.