Oscar.in.the.closet

Oscar.in.the.closet

Jan 15, 2020
This place is anonymous so I wanted to come out. At least someone will know, even if I don't know who they are. I am transgender, I was born with the word female written on my birth certificate but I am a man, I am trapped inside this body, being treated like a girl, called she/her and by a female name. But MY name is Oscar, and that truth is something that terrifies people to the point where they don't want me in the military, they don't want me to talk about it or to be proud, they don't want me to accept who I am because it doesn't fit their norm. I'll stay in my closet in the real world, but here on this site I am Oscar and I am a man.

If you want to, use this as a safe place to come out and tell your story, you don't have to be proud like so many people advocate, you can come here terrified of who you are or even hating yourself but always know that there are those of us who understand and accept you.

• Hugs
Reactions: AJ., WinterFaust, Fragile and 4 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hey Oscar! I really do hope one day you won't need that closet anymore, and just be you!

Reactions: Oscar.in.the.closet and Swedish Equality