• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dask

dask

biggest :3er
May 6, 2024
I'm thinking of coming out today but I'm so scared of it going horribly or if other people find out, I've been looking at methods in case that happens im just so scared

• Hugs
Reactions: lovedread, _Broken_alice, fleetingnight and 4 others
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Coming out can be really hard. What are you coming out as? Maybe other members can relate or give you advice?

Reactions: _Broken_alice and Forveleth
dask

dask

May 6, 2024
Coming out can be really hard. What are you coming out as? Maybe other members can relate or give you advice?
trans, i know the person im coming out to is going to be fine with it but im just worried they won't be able to keep it a secret

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lovedread, _Broken_alice, fleetingnight and 2 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Congrats for coming out to everyone who reads this post. First step accomplished 😁

I came out as gay in my younger years, so understand a little of your apprehension. You've obviously chosen this friend for a reason, could you spell out to them the importance of keeping it a secret until you're ready to tell others (if you're ever ready).

In my experience, many people knew about 'me' before I told them anyway…and they didn't care. You'll be surprised how many signs you give off without realising it.

dask

dask

May 6, 2024
Congrats for coming out to everyone who reads this post. First step accomplished 😁

I came out as gay in my younger years, so understand a little of your apprehension. You've obviously chosen this friend for a reason, could you spell out to them the importance of keeping it a secret until you're ready to tell others (if you're ever ready).

In my experience, many people knew about 'me' before I told them anyway…and they didn't care. You'll be surprised how many signs you give off without realising it.
haha ty, people that are often around me have always spoken in a negative way about it and i cant do anything but hear and pretend nothing's wrong. I just want for someone I think i can I trust to know and feel less isolated

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Best of luck! It takes a lot of courage to come out (speaking as someone in the closet)
My only advice is be sure to directly state that it needs to be kept a secret, some people wouldn't realize unless told directly (maybe that was already your plan, idk, just in case)

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I wish you the best of luck with coming out! It takes a lot of courage & I admire that you're going through with it. Definitely emphasize when you tell the person that they're the only who knows at the moment, and I'm sure they'll see how serious that is & keep it a secret as long as you do tell them it is one

dask

dask

May 6, 2024
I wish you the best of luck with coming out! It takes a lot of courage & I admire that you're going through with it. Definitely emphasize when you tell the person that they're the only who knows at the moment, and I'm sure they'll see how serious that is & keep it a secret as long as you do tell them it is one
TYY 💜💜💜🫶THEY SAID THEY WOULD KEEP A SECRET

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, Tesha, ferrie and 1 other person
OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Hope it'll go well, I came out as trans 2 or 3 years ago and it went well for me, assuming it's a person on the younger side of things, they'll probably take it well. But I also don't want to act like every time someone comes out is perfect, well wishes.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Congratulations! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🥳

Welcome to the family. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: dask