TimeHasCome6

TimeHasCome6

Feb 26, 2023
Okay, I'm gonna sum up a few things before I start with the actual topic. I'm non-binary and like anybody (pansexual). My parents are straight Christian homophobes and I've already come out to four people. My brother (who would tell them) starts work in my building this summer.

Now to the actual topic. I want to come out, but I don't want to tell my parents yet. I could come out now so it's not still hot gossip when my brother gets to work with me, but I'm scared. I don't know what I'll do if my parents find out before I'm ready. They'd judge me. I'm not gonna let them choose my partner or anything I just need to give myself a better way to cope with the Christian homophonic point of view they'll push on me.

My dad talks to me about how my sister is only homosexual because she's confused and mentally ill. It's disgusting and stupid that he thinks that way about her - or that he would about me.

Either way, I don't honestly know what I'm asking but do any of you have any advice? Idk when or how to come out. I don't have a partner or anything I just want to get out there so I can find someone, I guess.