Kamiotesoro

Kamiotesoro

✌️
Apr 27, 2020
Hey! I feel kinda bad but another one of my attempts has failed. I tried to go on June 4th and have just got back to being able to stay awake for more than half an hour! So I've been in a coma for a couple of days and I now I got tachycardia so it's not that fun) I'm not planning on making any attempts in the next couple of months but I'll try to keep y'all posted.
It's pretty hard coming back but I just wanted to share in case someone else was trying to go using the same method
So I took Amitriptyline (25mg) that was prescribed to me by my psychiatrist. Even though it seems to be a pretty serious antidepressant, they gave the prescription to me pretty easily) There are 50 pills in a package that I bought and according to the internet about 750 mg should be lethal and that's why I took 47 pills, which equals to 1175mg. To be honest, it's a really easy drug to pass out on. It is a sedative and it made me pretty chill about everything. After I took them for about half an hour I felt pretty warm like in a cozy sweater and after that another 40 minutes I felt really shaky and cold(i don't know if it was because I was in a cold room tho). My heart rate went up but once again the drug made me really calm and all in all about an hour after I went to sleep. I think this is where I messed up. About an hour later I got woken up, blue lips and all. And the people that woke me up did not administer any medical help for about a day and a half and I think that's why my medical condition is not that great now) It did not hurt at all, just a little discomfort. No puke or diarrhea or even nausea at all. Even the next week after felt like a blur and the only thing I remember really is getting my stomach pumped at day 3. So if y'all wanna try this method, do it in complete solitude so no one will find you in about 3-4 hours)
Sorry for the text being so long but here y'all go) have a great day!
Just to be clear I have not researched this method well so take it with a grain of salt since I didn't have any internet connection a week before and at the time during which I took the pills. Sorry if it's not perfect but that's just some insight on the method since there's not a lot of it)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, Deleted member 17331, Woodnote and 2 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
How do you think waking you up saved you ? I'd think If you were going to die from this you would have died, not woken up. After 3 days what is there to pump out of your stomach? No pills would be there?
btw I've heard that all pills should be opened or crushed and dissolved in waiter when considering od.

hope you can get better and not feel this is necessary in the future.

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis, Kamiotesoro, autumnal and 1 other person
Kamiotesoro

Kamiotesoro

✌️
Apr 27, 2020
How do you think waking you up saved you ? I'd think If you were going to die from this you would have died, not woken up. After 3 days what is there to pump out of your stomach? No pills would be there?
btw I've heard that all pills should be opened or crushed and dissolved in waiter when considering od.

hope you can get better and not feel this is necessary in the future.
Sorry, I'm not really a professional on this and definitely did not know what was the right thing to do at the moment but thanks for the advice)