WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm becoming more and more comfortable with the thought of ending my existence with each passing day.
Also, the fear of actually commiting the act of self - deletion is diminishing too.
I'm beginning to view suicide as just another unpleasant, yet necessary chore, much like wiping my ass or paying taxes.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, raindrop9, hiddenbpd and 7 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
The comfort in the thought is a step, but one that's just a safety type of comfort

Reactions: Aim and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief being in that situation, best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: myusername890, Seered Doom and WAITING TO DIE
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
At first is made me cry knowing that's what I needed to do, but now it is comforting to me knowing I won't have to endure any more shit ever.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, hiddenbpd, WAITING TO DIE and 3 others
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
sounds good, wish we'd live in a world where choice to leave it would be socially accepted and we could have a goodbye party

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, letmejoindeath, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
I'm becoming more and more comfortable with the thought of ending my existence with each passing day.
Also, the fear of actually commiting the act of self - deletion is diminishing too.
I'm beginning to view suicide as just another unpleasant, yet necessary chore, much like wiping my ass or paying taxes.
The psychoanalyst Eric Ericcson talked about 8 developmental tasks we have to go through in lifetime. They all refer to times of transition in which we have to adopt to changing life conditions. And yet not all of these transitions are mastered easily. The final one, surprise, is the acceptance of death. So you have reached (as many here) this final stage (congratulations!). You begin to feel at ease at the thought of the big final void. You´ve reached the highest possible developmental stage of your psyche, according to Ericcson. Just accept it and do the chores ...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Aim, Morgengrauen and 2 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hehe, love the last part in your message! : D Wow! Thats amazing. congratz! :) I must say i envy you. Crossing my fingers i will get to that point very soon to. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and letmejoindeath
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Hehe, love the last part in your message! : D Wow! Thats amazing. congratz! :) I must say i envy you. Crossing my fingers i will get to that point very soon to. :)
Thank you.
The psychoanalyst Eric Ericcson talked about 8 developmental tasks we have to go through in lifetime. They all refer to times of transition in which we have to adopt to changing life conditions. And yet not all of these transitions are mastered easily. The final one, surprise, is the acceptance of death. So you have reached (as many here) this final stage (congratulations!). You begin to feel at ease at the thought of the big final void. You´ve reached the highest possible developmental stage of your psyche, according to Ericcson. Just accept it and do the chores ...
Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Aim