PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
Cutting again (what a surprise). Almost forgot how comforting and warm the feeling of fresh gauze on a wound feels. Of course, the pain is burning, but the wrap holds me all together like a hug. Do you dress your wounds? If yes, whats your favorite products?

• Love
Reactions: neverwashere
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I have always loved bandages. It is so comforting knowing I am bleeding. It is like how you described, a hug. I used to know bandage my wounds, but I do now because it feels nice and also prevents infections.

neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
Cutting again (what a surprise). Almost forgot how comforting and warm the feeling of fresh gauze on a wound feels. Of course, the pain is burning, but the wrap holds me all together like a hug. Do you dress your wounds? If yes, whats your favorite products?
i relapsed a few days ago after a 2-ish month long clean streak and i love the feeling of gauze on cuts too. Although what i do is i wait before wrapping them so that when i have to take the bandage off the dry blood doesn't stick to it. Also it hurts more unwrapped, so making myself wait before dressing it makes it feel even better
as for products, i just use generic drug-store brand gauze and antibacterial ointment to keep the cuts moist and relatively disenfected under the wrapping. the most convenient thing about relapsing around halloween is that if anyone notices white peeking out from under my sleeves and asks me i can just say i'm a mummy or something lolol