megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
You know your mental health is on the rocks when you visit your favorite pro-choice forum!! how have you lovely people been? I haven't been on here since my last attempt in Feburary, though I've been lurking for a few days now.

Things were up, then back down. I got a new job in a call center, I sit and call truckers for 8 hours a day. I'm only part-time, because I'm a student, and can I just say that's the only way I could work in a call center. It is brain-numbing but the bills are paid. My on-again off-again partner and I have split up and we have been struggling to stay away from each other.

Anyway I'm back on my bs. I haven't taken my medication in weeks and it's catching up to me. exhaustion is deep-rooted into my bones, and the spirits are back.

I hope you have been taking relative care of yourself- i've been eating like shit but that's just another symptom.

• Hugs
Reactions: Black Sky, WornOutLife and Dead Meat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think in spite of you saying that you're back in your bs, it's quite amazing that you're able to work and study!!

Try not to mess up your meds. If you want to quit them, do it gradually. (I don't want you to go to the hell I went through)

Hope you can feel better soon!

Hugs,

Matt

Last edited:
Reactions: noname223 and megafire
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I think I've seen one or two of your posts in old threads.

Well, while you were away I joined and quickly became an admired and distinguished member of the forum. It is not a rare occurrence for me to receive messages of gratitude and affection from tens of people in a day, and it can be hard to read everything. :ahhha:

Reactions: noname223 and megafire
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
I think in spite of you saying that you're back in your bs, it's quite amazing that you're able to work and studying!!

Try not to mess up your meds. If you want to quit them, do it gradually. (I don't want you to go to the hell I went through)

Hope you can feel better soon!

Hugs,

Matt
thanks dear glad to see you're still here!! this community is like filling in our cracks with gold. from one kintsugi to another, you're much loved!!
I think I've seen one or two of your posts in old threads.

Well, while you were away I joined and quickly became an admired and distinguished member of the forum. It is not a rare occurrence for me to receive messages of gratitude and affection from tens of people in a day, and it can be hard to read everything. :ahhha:
Look at you getting all big! i'm happy you've found your niche . <3

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife