Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
Does it look ok? I recently ordered it online. It arrived surprisingly fast. I was in a bit of a frenzy when I ordered it. It was very impulsive. I clicked on the first or second site I found and hit purchase.

Having it now feels very surreal.

Attachments

• E4C7AFC8-C632-4335-B7A9-31D833CFE6E7.png
    E4C7AFC8-C632-4335-B7A9-31D833CFE6E7.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 73
  • 6DEA1BE6-EC76-47CB-97E5-04377063A46A.png
    6DEA1BE6-EC76-47CB-97E5-04377063A46A.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 72
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Hi, there, everything appears to be in order EXCEPT it has the incorrect Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number. The number stated in the photograph is hydrogen chloride (HCl) and NOT sodium nitrite.

When HCl is dissolved in water, it forms hydrochloric acid which is not only toxic but also highly corrosive. Depending on the concentration, swallowing hydrochloric acid will burn through your esophagus (throat) and result in internal bleeding.

Based on what you have provided, the product appears to have a false label. If the product is indeed HCl, dosing would be extremely painful and will cause irreparable harm done. A legitimate product would never have the incorrect CAS number. PLEASE proceed with utmost caution. At the very least, have the product tested for legitimacy.

• Wow
Reactions: Unknown21, Gabriel.88, JustAMatterOfTime and 4 others
Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
Hi, there, everything appears to be in order EXCEPT it has the incorrect Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number. The number stated in the photograph is hydrogen chloride (HCl) and NOT sodium nitrite.

When HCl is dissolved in water, it forms hydrochloric acid which is not only toxic but also highly corrosive. Depending on the concentration, swallowing hydrochloric acid will burn through your esophagus (throat) and result in internal bleeding.

Based on what you have provided, the product appears to have a false label. If the product is indeed HCl, dosing would be extremely painful and will cause irreparable harm done. A legitimate product would never have the incorrect CAS number. PLEASE proceed with utmost caution. At the very least, have the product tested for legitimacy.
Thank you for responding. I would've never caught this otherwise. Would any SN test kit suffice? Like the aquarium ones? Is there a way to assure that there isn't any HCl in here?

Or would it be best to avoid this stuff completely? I'm leaning towards tossing it and seeing if I can find SN elsewhere.

Lol here I was feeling relief and peace from thinking that I finally had the right stuff on hand. What a joke my life is.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
This is my personal thought. I would not even bother testing it and simply chuck it away. Purchase from a reputable dealer. Yeah, life can be one continuing heartache. Best to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nolen and Deadlyroses
Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
This is my personal thought. I would not even bother testing it and simply chuck it away. Purchase from a reputable dealer. Yeah, life can be one continuing heartache. Best to you!
Is it alright if I PM you? I've found another site to purchase from and I'd appreciate a second opinion before I buy it. I don't think I can post the link here.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Please do. I welcome PMs. I am out and about today but will respond as soon as I return home. Cheers!

Reactions: Nolen and Deadlyroses