lost guy

lost guy

Just a guy trying to work things out.
Aug 12, 2020
I have concluded that it is pretty much time to go. Am I nervous about it? Yes. Am I somewhat scared about it? Definitely. But I feel it is my only option to finally move forward.

I never really was ever suicidal growing up. My first thoughts about it emerged about 4 years ago. Early on when the thoughts arose; however, the thoughts were never consistent enough to formulate an actual plan.

Now, I have hit a point in which I feel like I am ready. I do feel guilt because I know a lot of people here want to ctb because they have some sort of physical, mental, and medical ailments that cause them not to be able to live a happy and independent life.

I am fortunate enough to have been able to physically take care of my self in a way where I don't have to rely on others to get me through the day, physically. I am humble and grateful for that.

My issues have always revolved around severe anxiety, to the point where it freezes me and causes for nothing to actually ever get done. I have wasted so many opportunities in life because of my anxiety, and not it has caused me to become severely depressed. I am a sloth.

On the outside, I appear to be ok and functional, but on the inside I am not ok and just scrape by in life.

My anxiety has causethe woman I love, my soulmate, of 11 years to leave me. This was the straw that broke the camels back. Her leaving me has made me feel worthless and that I have nothing to live for.

I am fortunate enough to know that I do have people that love me and care about me. But, that is not enough. I want her to also care about me and love me to feel complete.

This is terrible for me to say, but I want her to feel my pain. This bothers me because it is much like a form of manipulation. That has never been my style in life, but I suppose I am being narcissistic because I want her to realize that I'm gone and will never be back. I want her to feel my pain. I know it's not right. At least I can admit it; however, I do feel shame.

Moving forward, I will begin to formulate my plan for my exit. I know many people will be hurt once the job is done. I hate that, but I just no longer have the ambition or energy to carry on in life.

If I could trade places with a person or child that is suffering from a terminal illness, I wouldn't hesitate. I would do it in a heartbeat because they deserve it.

If you have made it this far in reading my long-winded thoughts and conclusion, thank you. It means a lot to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer
Mistake of Nature

Mistake of Nature

A shadow suspended on dust
Mar 30, 2020
I understand how anxiety can make life unbearable, and I'm sorry it seems to have come to that point for you. I'm also sorry about how your relationship turned out. While I haven't been in that type of situation, I can relate to feeling incomplete and empty, and it's a horrible and lonely place to be in.

I'm not sure how helpful it is, but know that you're not alone in the whirlwind of emotions and thoughts you're caught in right now. I hope things work out the way you want them to.

• Love
Reactions: lost guy and stygal