• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

imacrybaby

Sep 29, 2020
I've read that downers slow down processes caused by the central nervous system, such as breathing. That's why it's not recommended to combine two downers. Would combining three cause a certain death? If yes, would it be painless after blacking out? I'm thinking of something like combining benzodiazepines, opioids and alcohol. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest, Buddha.e.c, DetachedDreamer97 and 1 other person
ihopethisispainless

ihopethisispainless

Feb 23, 2022
Not a dumb question but I wonder what doses and what drugs you're talking about 🤔 I plan on doing the same with a lot of gabapentin, alcohol, and hopefully fentanyl. I think that'll be good enough. I hear these are pretty difficult to do successfully so I feel like fentanyl is necessary. 🤷‍♂️I don't wanna ask around for fent tho 😬😬 that sounds awful😥 all the forum people say N is ideal but that's very expensive.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
If I may, I wouldn't just do any alcohol as those are just toxic and make you sick. I'd go for something like it, but 20 times more potent. 2m2b. Look into it.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
If I may, I wouldn't just do any alcohol as those are just toxic and make you sick. I'd go for something like it, but 20 times more potent. 2m2b. Look into it.
They sell it on the jungle site. It looks as if it could make you go blind though?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
2m2b causing blindness? Could it be talking about methanol?
In one review they mentioned: "But, be warned, this chemical is being sold as a recreational drug in the UK. Be VERY CAREFUL if this is your intention. The LD 50 of the drug is less than three times the recreational dose."

Sounds like just drinking it on its own would be enough to CTB?

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
If you do all 3 in excess it will work.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I advise you not to use any sort of pill to CTB. This can lead to an incredibly painful departure. You may experience a lot of the delusion while under no control. This can cause seizures, mouth foam, choking, etc;

It is just a bad idea. Period.

EVEN when you take several.

• Informative
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Life sucks and katagiri83
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021

Is GHB stronger and why can't it be used? Just a little over the top and bam down you go, at least it could be?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I've read that downers slow down processes caused by the central nervous system, such as breathing. That's why it's not recommended to combine two downers. Would combining three cause a certain death? If yes, would it be painless after blacking out? I'm thinking of something like combining benzodiazepines, opioids and alcohol. Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Powerfulk opiods can work and the rest could relieve some pain during the process if taken in the right doses to make you feel better.
Not a dumb question but I wonder what doses and what drugs you're talking about 🤔 I plan on doing the same with a lot of gabapentin, alcohol, and hopefully fentanyl. I think that'll be good enough. I hear these are pretty difficult to do successfully so I feel like fentanyl is necessary. 🤷‍♂️I don't wanna ask around for fent tho 😬😬 that sounds awful😥 all the forum people say N is ideal but that's very expensive.
Fentanyl can work but possession of fentanyl will send you to prison in the u.s. Fentanyl is only prescribed for severe pain in the u.s., such as just after surgery or for late-stage cancer- you'll never be able to get a prescription for this.

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
In one review they mentioned: "But, be warned, this chemical is being sold as a recreational drug in the UK. Be VERY CAREFUL if this is your intention. The LD 50 of the drug is less than three times the recreational dose."

Sounds like just drinking it on its own would be enough to CTB?
I initially thought that too… but better to just add something to be on the safe side… 😅
Is GHB stronger and why can't it be used? Just a little over the top and bam down you go, at least it could be?
That's a good question. I suppose You could use that too.

When I learned of that 2m2b, I was looking up an alternative of 1,4 butanediol, due to the flaws of vomiting. But if you can get GHB, then yeah, go for it.

Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I initially thought that too… but better to just add something to be on the safe side… 😅

That's a good question. I suppose You could use that too.

When I learned of that 2m2b, I was looking up an alternative of 1,4 butanediol, due to the flaws of vomiting. But if you can get GHB, then yeah, go for it.
According to a review on a popular retail website: "Should not be able to sell on *redacted* or anywhere my friend's husband drank it and died 2 weeks ago. People are getting high off of it."

So I suppose just drinking it on its own *would* technically be enough to kill you. The question lies in how much of it you'd require, and then how exactly would you die (slowly/painfully of organ failure, etc.), and if you survived what the complications or damage incurred would be?

This looks as though it could have promise, though.

A news article mentioned:
At a news conference on Tuesday, Mr. Kees strongly cautioned against anyone getting any ideas of abusing the substance. It is extremely dangerous, with "a very minute difference between using it successfully and fatally," he said.

"I don't think that anyone could imagine that a pathologist would use his knowledge and expertise in such a way," he said. "This substance, if you don't have the right proportions, is lethal."

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
According to a review on a popular retail website: "Should not be able to sell on *redacted* or anywhere my friend's husband drank it and died 2 weeks ago. People are getting high off of it."

So I suppose just drinking it on its own *would* technically be enough to kill you. The question lies in how much of it you'd require, and then how exactly would you die (slowly/painfully of organ failure, etc.), and if you survived what the complications or damage incurred would be?

This looks as though it could have promise, though.

A news article mentioned:
At a news conference on Tuesday, Mr. Kees strongly cautioned against anyone getting any ideas of abusing the substance. It is extremely dangerous, with "a very minute difference between using it successfully and fatally," he said.

"I don't think that anyone could imagine that a pathologist would use his knowledge and expertise in such a way," he said. "This substance, if you don't have the right proportions, is lethal."
About 30 ml is the lowest known lethal dose.

• Informative
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
About 30 ml is the lowest known lethal dose.
How exactly does it kill you? Would it be a painful death? Just curious (sorry for bombarding you with questions). I know it isn't a method mentioned in the PPeH so there's probably not much information on it.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
How exactly does it kill you? Would it be a painful death? Just curious (sorry for bombarding you with questions). I know it isn't a method mentioned in the PPeH so there's probably not much information on it.
Respiratory depression.

• Informative
Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
I tried this method twice i wont disclose what type of medication but to stay the least it was very strong pill , 4 of them and did it twice mind you i dont really do drugs at all (no combinations)btw ,I almost succeeded passed out for like 2 hours felt like 6 and woke up gasping for air because i was face down and could not move a single muscle then started to have seizures permanently after those experiences which was actually very scary feeling. I suppose combinations of medications would work but there are more peaceful methods on my opinion, whatever happends i hope you find peace .

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Would you pass out or be conscious for it?
You'd be unconscious. It's sedative qualities are like alcohol on steroids, comparable to that of chloral hydrate and peraldehyde.

Just 2-4 grams is enough to make you lose consciousness, if I remember correctly. Though other sources say around 18 grams.

Last edited:
  • Love
T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
They sell it on the jungle site. It looks as if it could make you go blind though?
I keep seeing people refer to this jungle site, can someone please pm me some info on how to find it please?

Shikamaru

Shikamaru

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ˚⁎⁺˳⋆ Misslilly 𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
Jun 13, 2022
Why not choose SN but also take enough Benzos / opioids (oxys my fave) beforehand so that your doped out and feeling good but also have a full proof way to CTB? I think depending on what downers you take it's too unreliable as you'd have to take a lot usually to end your life, unless you take fentanyl or something.