• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Hi everyone

I'm planning to combine the night night method with the charcoal method to increase my chances of CTB. I'm very familiar with the night night method and I was able to find my sweet spot, press them with my fingers and blackout/faint.
This method is not the easiest to perform and the results vary depending on many factors.
I've been reading the CO/charcoal mega thread and I have some questions about it:

1) What type of fabric restricts CO from escaping from the tent?

2) Do I need to look for a specific type/brand of charcoal?

3) Are there any brands or types of charcoal that do not produce enough CO?

4) How much charcoal do I need? Do you think it's a good idea to have two chimney starters and burn a big amount of it?

5) There's a possibility I might buy a shed if I don't find the a good tent. In this case, what do I need to look for? I saw some sheds that are about 6.5 feet in height, 33inches in depth and 53 inches in width. The dimensions seem pretty good to me in terms of being able to fit in there. Would the height be a problem? The shed needs to be assembled and I'm assuming it will have holes for the CO to escape?

6) Once the charcoal is grey, how long do I need to wait for it to cool down? If I leave it to cool down for too long would it still be effective?

7) If I survive the CO method, what would be the worst thing that can happen? I mean, will I have any disabilities?

Lastly, if could summarize or give me any tips/tricks about the CO methods, what would you suggest?
I'm sorry if this is too long and I hope I did not bore you/bother you.
I hope you all find peace and rest from this torture called "life"

Last edited:
Reactions: Setepai and depressedsally
Mila

Mila

Jul 18, 2020
Damn I have been asking the same very questions (not 5), looking for the same very information EVERYWHERE, and I am stuck! This is the method I am determined to use and I haven´t been able to find any specific information anywhere. Hope my helping angel can find the answers !:'(

Reactions: depressedsally, cyberlordsumit and Thanatos123
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Hi everyone

I'm planning to combine the night night method with the charcoal method to increase my chances of CTB. I'm very familiar with the night night method and I was able to find my sweet spot, press them with my fingers and blackout/faint.
This method is not the easiest to perform and the results vary depending on many factors.
I've been reading the CO/charcoal mega thread and I have some questions about it:

1) What type of fabric restricts CO from escaping from the tent?

2) Do I need to look for a specific type/brand of charcoal?

3) Are there any brands or types of charcoal that do not produce enough CO?

4) How much charcoal do I need? Do you think it's a good idea to have two chimney starters and burn a big amount of it?

5) There's a possibility I might buy a shed if I don't find the a good tent. In this case, what do I need to look for? I saw some sheds that are about 6.5 feet in height, 33inches in depth and 53 inches in width. The dimensions seem pretty good to me in terms of being able to fit in there. Would the height be a problem? The shed needs to be assembled and I'm assuming it will have holes for the CO to escape?

6) Once the charcoal is grey, how long do I need to wait for it to cool down? If I leave it to cool down for too long would it still be effective?

7) If I survive the CO method, what would be the worst thing that can happen? I mean, will I have any disabilities?

Lastly, if could summarize or give me any tips/tricks about the CO methods, what would you suggest?
I'm sorry if this is too long and I hope I did not bore you/bother you.
I hope you all find peace and rest from this torture called "life"
I'll only answer questions 6 and 7 as I have the answers to those

6) you need to wait about 30 - 45 mins, until all smoking and flames have stopped. Charcoal will still produce CO hours after it has cooled down and turned grey.
7) "One of the major concerns following acute carbon monoxide poisoning is the severe delayed neurological manifestations that may occur. Problems may include difficulty with higher intellectual functions, short-term memory loss, dementia, amnesia, psychosis, irritability, a strange gait, speech disturbances, Parkinson's disease-like syndromes, cortical blindness, and a depressed mood. Depression may occur in those who did not have pre-existing depression. These delayed neurological sequelae may occur in up to 50% of poisoned people after 2 to 40 days. It is difficult to predict who will develop delayed sequelae; however, advanced age, loss of consciousness while poisoned, and initial neurological abnormalities may increase the chance of developing delayed symptoms" (Wikipedia article on carbon monoxide poisoning).

Reactions: Thanatos123
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
This is where I'm stuck how to get CO Poisoning Successfully And Best Method Of Doing It There Not Much 1000% Information On It Out There Reason I Hope I Can Get SN So Just Take It
Hanging For Me Is Not An Option But Self Poisonings Is And After 20+ Overdoses With Medicine And Inflammations In My Stomach Self Poisonings Is My Only Way Out
The Reason I Ask About CO Poisoning Is Cause I Am Asthmatic So This Could Work

I Am Being Honest I Just Want My Journey To Peace Which For Me Is Not being Here
Good Luck My Friend I Hope U Find Peace:hug:

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What type of fabric restricts CO from escaping from the tent?
I've read of one successful ctb when someone mixed two acids in a tent in very large quantities. He did it in the woods. Sorry I don't know what kind of fabric the tent was.

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I've read of one successful ctb when someone mixed two acids in a tent in very large quantities. He did it in the woods. Sorry I don't know what kind of fabric the tent was.

Thank you for the reply!
I don't have the knowledge and expertise when it comes to mixing chemicals.
I think charcoal and gas methods are my only options.
Yet I'm still not sure how they work.
I'm still reading the mega thread(currently on page 21) and I have lots of questions.
I'll only answer questions 6 and 7 as I have the answers to those

6) you need to wait about 30 - 45 mins, until all smoking and flames have stopped. Charcoal will still produce CO hours after it has cooled down and turned grey.
7) "One of the major concerns following acute carbon monoxide poisoning is the severe delayed neurological manifestations that may occur. Problems may include difficulty with higher intellectual functions, short-term memory loss, dementia, amnesia, psychosis, irritability, a strange gait, speech disturbances, Parkinson's disease-like syndromes, cortical blindness, and a depressed mood. Depression may occur in those who did not have pre-existing depression. These delayed neurological sequelae may occur in up to 50% of poisoned people after 2 to 40 days. It is difficult to predict who will develop delayed sequelae; however, advanced age, loss of consciousness while poisoned, and initial neurological abnormalities may increase the chance of developing delayed symptoms" (Wikipedia article on carbon monoxide poisoning).

For number 7 I think if the PPM is high, I'll probably collapse within a minute and die within 5 - 10 minutes.
I slightly revised my method:

I might rent an apartment/Airbnb and try the method there.
I'm thinking to burn the coals in a room and take out the batteries from the smoke alarm.
Once the coals are grey, I'll take them to the bathroom and quickly seal the door and air vents with duct tape.
To prevent the coals from making the bathroom warm, I'll place the aluminum tray containing the coals in the bathtub and fill it with cold water.

Next, I'll lie down and wait for the bus.

What do you think?
Would this be ideal?

PS: I'll most likely go for 3 - 5 KG of coal

Last edited: