H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
What would happen if SN Capsules are taken right before attempting Nitrogen method? Would combining these two methods, complicate things more? or would SN Capsule kick in, after Nitrogen method does the job in about 40 minutes or so? And SN Capsule is already there inside the stomach as added security? Cause Nitrogen would knock you out in couple minutes (2-3 minutes?) with exit bag right?

Reactions: Baskol1 and Lennox
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
To a degree they are doing the same job by Hypoxia. You would need to take the SN first, it reportedly can make you drowsy (in the reported cases about 3 mins) which then could complicate the dexterity needed to do the exit bag process properly. I am not an expert but I would focus on one method and do it correctly. Best of luck to you

Reactions: nolongerhurting, Baskol1, Lennox and 1 other person
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
To a degree they are doing the same job by Hypoxia. You would need to take the SN first, it reportedly can make you drowsy (in the reported cases about 3 mins) which then could complicate the dexterity needed to do the exit bag process properly. I am not an expert but I would focus on one method and do it correctly. Best of luck to you
If one preps everything beforehand and is ready to go, and then take SN Capsules (without antiemetic) and just turn the knob and adjust to correct flow and then put the bag over and then breathe the first couple breaths correctly, would it be about 3 mins or maybe even less than 3 mins from the moment you take down the last SN capsule? I'm just concerned about how many capsules are needed for lethal dose (i heard there's different sizes of capsule; which capsule size is recommended the most and why?)

Reactions: Baskol1
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
If one preps everything beforehand and is ready to go, and then take SN Capsules (without antiemetic) and just turn the knob and adjust to correct flow and then put the bag over and then breathe the first couple breaths correctly, would it be about 3 mins or maybe even less than 3 mins from the moment you take down the last SN capsule? I'm just concerned about how many capsules are needed for lethal dose (i heard there's different sizes of capsule; which capsule size is recommended the most and why?)
My only concern about capsules is the rate of absorption. I am not a doctor but you can get enough information about capsules otc for pain relief that have a few hours activity due to the fact its a slow release. I would prefer the quickest method of absorption into the bloodstream to minimise any symptoms I could get or at least the time-frame I encounter it to keep it as peaceful as possible. Plus for others who may get interrupted it would give clinical support more time to undo the method. Also the thought of being sick in an exit bag does not appeal to me

Reactions: Lennox, Lookingforabus, woxihuanni and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah my worry would also be getting sick in the bag.

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
My point of the thread was that since SN in capsules would have effects after a long time, so that SN would guarantee CTB in case Nitrogen doesn't fully CTB the body. Is combining SN capsule method and nitrogen method not a practical idea?

Reactions: Lennox
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
My point of the thread was that since SN in capsules would have effects after a long time, so that SN would guarantee CTB in case Nitrogen doesn't fully CTB the body. Is combining SN capsule method and nitrogen method not a practical idea?
You are right in that there's the added time of the capsules dissolving, so that would give you extra time to handle the nitrogen without getting drowsy from the SN. But I'm not sure how long that would be, unfortunately I haven't researched that. If it extends the time too much or slows the rate of absorption, using capsules would be a drawback imho.
All in all, it is good idea to combine methods for added lethality, I think. I'll be doing that too, if I stick to my current method (carbon monoxide), I'll be taking SN at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: how2toGetout