• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I was thinking about whether it would be a good idea to put a plastic bag over your head after drinking N. That way if for some reason your batch of N was too weak to kill you, you would still pass out from the N and then suffocate. It seems like a good idea, but maybe I'm not thinking of the reasons not to do this. I know some people don't like the idea of a bag on their head, but I don't care. Any thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: silentsinger
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I don't know how fast N knocks you out unconscious but i guess the plastic bag may start suffocating you before N takes effect?

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I don't know how fast N knocks you out unconscious but i guess the plastic bag may start suffocating you before N takes effect?
That's true. I think N takes a few minutes. So you'd have to time it so you didn't put the bag on too soon.

Reactions: Darkhaven
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
That's true. I think N takes a few minutes. So you'd have to time it so you didn't put the bag on too soon.
Yeah. Either that or ask someone to do it after you passed out, but that way you are putting them on jeopardy of assisted suicide.
In where i live it's a crime.
In Germany it is not, if i'm not mistaken.

Reactions: lululoo
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I was thinking about whether it would be a good idea to put a plastic bag over your head after drinking N. That way if for some reason your batch of N was too weak to kill you, you would still pass out from the N and then suffocate. It seems like a good idea, but maybe I'm not thinking of the reasons not to do this. I know some people don't like the idea of a bag on their head, but I don't care. Any thoughts?
I worry that this could be unnecessarily way too painful.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
your batch of N was too weak to kill you
Very unlikely. N is extremely lethal. Just a tea spoon of N has the power to knock you out for half a day. Imagine what 100 ml will do to you. Drink 200 ml of N and you kill yourself twice.

Reactions: Made4TV and lululoo
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I worry that this could be unnecessarily way too painful.
I don't think it would be painful unless you started suffocating before you passed out. And if you did, you probably wouldn't be able to stop yourself from ripping it off your head anyway.
Very unlikely. N is extremely lethal. Just a tea spoon of N has the power to knock you out for half a day. Imagine what 100 ml will do to you. Drink 200 ml of N and you kill yourself twice.
I know, but I just want to be sure. In case I have a bad batch or can't get it all down.

Last edited:
Reactions: silentsinger and Life+me=error
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Resurrecting this thread because I am still wishing to combine methods and could use some advice. I know N is lethal, but I have extreme anxiety and just want to have a double method ready on hand in case I can't drink all the N due to taste or vomit some of it up.

I bought a giant plastic bag for covering a couch. I could potentially set this up with a chair inside, tape up most of the opening beforehand, drink my N, climb in, and tape the remaining gap up from the inside. I'd have to act quickly after drinking of course, but that seems a safer bet than trying to deal with N inside the bag (the drinking followed by alcohol followed by honey/chocolate, seems I might end up spilling things). I figure the air would last some number of hours. Advantage is I would pass out long before feeling any sense of suffocation.

I also bought an extra large garbage bag, like those used for yard waste. I could do the bag on head method with this and hope that with its big size, I would still pass out before feeling suffocated.

Which sounds like a better plan? If I do the giant bag, any advice? I'm not thinking too clearly at this point... honestly when I first thought of this I thought I could just put it over my head and then wrap a band around my waist or feet to seal it... forgetting that my arms would be inside. I'm a genius.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and secondtimesthecharm
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Resurrecting this thread because I am still wishing to combine methods and could use some advice. I know N is lethal, but I have extreme anxiety and just want to have a double method ready on hand in case I can't drink all the N due to taste or vomit some of it up.

I bought a giant plastic bag for covering a couch. I could potentially set this up with a chair inside, tape up most of the opening beforehand, drink my N, climb in, and tape the remaining gap up from the inside. I'd have to act quickly after drinking of course, but that seems a safer bet than trying to deal with N inside the bag (the drinking followed by alcohol followed by honey/chocolate, seems I might end up spilling things). I figure the air would last some number of hours. Advantage is I would pass out long before feeling any sense of suffocation.

I also bought an extra large garbage bag, like those used for yard waste. I could do the bag on head method with this and hope that with its big size, I would still pass out before feeling suffocated.

Which sounds like a better plan? If I do the giant bag, any advice? I'm not thinking too clearly at this point... honestly when I first thought of this I thought I could just put it over my head and then wrap a band around my waist or feet to seal it... forgetting that my arms would be inside. I'm a genius.

I'm sorry that planning this has been so stressful (and of course that it's come to this at all) but I've gotta say that your attention to detail is goddamn impeccable.

The couch cover seems like a much more pleasant way to go... as far as advice, it might be too risky to ingest N before getting in? Seems like the general consensus from folks here who post about sampling their supply is that it acts really really fast. If it hits you before you're in and you've got the bag sealed and you're comfortable, I don't think you have to worry about survival but I imagine it'd make your last moments of consciousness pretty stressful, instead of you being able to drift off peacefully.

Might be best to plan to consume everything once inside? That way you can make sure it's sealed and airtight while sober and calm, and just stay in place once you've begun your process.

Probably need to stop repeating this, but I'm sorry again. I hope you find peace very soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and lululoo
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I'm sorry that planning this has been so stressful (and of course that it's come to this at all) but I've gotta say that your attention to detail is goddamn impeccable.

The couch cover seems like a much more pleasant way to go... as far as advice, it might be too risky to ingest N before getting in? Seems like the general consensus from folks here who post about sampling their supply is that it acts really really fast. If it hits you before you're in and you've got the bag sealed and you're comfortable, I don't think you have to worry about survival but I imagine it'd make your last moments of consciousness pretty stressful, instead of you being able to drift off peacefully.

Might be best to plan to consume everything once inside? That way you can make sure it's sealed and airtight while sober and calm, and just stay in place once you've begun your process.

Probably need to stop repeating this, but I'm sorry again. I hope you find peace very soon.
That is a really good point that had sorta crossed my mind but didn't fully sink in until you said it. I think it would indeed suck to have my last moments be a panicked rush to tape up a bag. I think I will see if the big bag is big enough and I have the right furniture to set it up in a way that can fit me and all my supplies in there. If it can't be done, then maybe I will go with bag on head.

Thank you for complimenting my attention to detail. I was hoping you would chime in! I wish you peace as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and secondtimesthecharm
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
That is a really good point that had sorta crossed my mind but didn't fully sink in until you said it. I think it would indeed suck to have my last moments be a panicked rush to tape up a bag. I think I will see if the big bag is big enough and I have the right furniture to set it up in a way that can fit me and all my supplies in there. If it can't be done, then maybe I will go with bag on head.

Thank you for complimenting my attention to detail. I was hoping you would chime in! I wish you peace as well.

I hope you can work things out as comfortably as possible! If there's room for even a stack of hardcover books or the like along with the chair, you can provide yourself a lil makeshift side table to set your things on maybe?

Best of luck ❤️

• Hugs
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I hope you can work things out as comfortably as possible! If there's room for even a stack of hardcover books or the like along with the chair, you can provide yourself a lil makeshift side table to set your things on maybe?

Best of luck ❤
Yes or maybe put all the glasses in a shoebox, to help avoid spilling.

Reactions: secondtimesthecharm
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
What about if the bag has a zip lock type mechanism that's tied to something high up. When the N knocks you out you fall and the ziplock tightens around your neck from the gravity.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
What about if the bag has a zip lock type mechanism that's tied to something high up. When the N knocks you out you fall and the ziplock tightens around your neck from the gravity.
That's clever. I just don't know how i'd set that up.

P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
I also think combining N with another method is a good idea due to the unknowns with N. I am thinking of using a tent instead of a plastic bag. A tent suitable for CO method should in theory work for CO2 as well. There is a tent often recommended on here that is easy to setup and seal. A tent would simplify the logistics compared to a plastic bag IMO.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I also think combining N with another method is a good idea due to the unknowns with N. I am thinking of using a tent instead of a plastic bag. A tent suitable for CO method should in theory work for CO2 as well. There is a tent often recommended on here that is easy to setup and seal. A tent would simplify the logistics compared to a plastic bag IMO.
Would you mind linking to the post naming the recommended tent? Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
I think you are wise to have a backup to N. Have you read the plastic bag related material from "Five Last Acts"? Good luck.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I think you are wise to have a backup to N. Have you read the plastic bag related material from "Five Last Acts"? Good luck.
Yeah I looked at that. It was helpful though pretty general. I think tomorrow I will do some testing of the bags.

The other concern I had though is: I wonder if you get the N down and don't immediately puke it, does the nausea subside? Or are you fighting the puking feeling until the moment you pass out? If it's the latter, I don't know if the bag on head (or even the big bag method!) would make you more likely to puke. I'm just on a big wheel of worries. I wish I knew what the N experience is likely to be. The dignitas videos are different since those people are drinking powder N. No one that I know of has reported on drinking the liquid N.