XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
So I've been thinking about doing full sus, although I'd rather sn but don't have the means to be able to get it (literally is confusing to figure out how to purchase it), so I'm planning my dream method, of the one I see all the time. But I was thinking about combining full sus with a propranolol od, since I have loads (at least 3 bottles Filled to the brim) of propranolol and have some ondansetron (maybe 3-5pills) left (trying to get meto and possibly some domperidone.) I'm not entirely sure when I'll attempt, but I have a feeling it'll be sometime this year or early next year as things in my life keep getting worse and I don't think I have much time left.

So my question is can I combine those? Or should I just focus on full sus by itself?

mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
I think full suspension is enough if you just want to ctb. idk about the side effect the thing you want to consume but if it make you unconscious before you able to pull the full suspension it will make your ctb attempt failed.

I also want to combining multiple method but my intention is just for self harm or just in case I'm not able to kick the cair in the last moment atleast i have chance to die or decrease my lifespan.

I'm planning to VSED for 1 week and consume some poison, finally i will hang myself in woods. i only need 1 hour alone to be able to pull this off, so i'm pretty confident about this.

Reactions: XdragonsoulX
Upvote 0
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
I think full suspension is enough if you just want to ctb. idk about the side effect the thing you want to consume but if it make you unconscious before you able to pull the full suspension it will make your ctb attempt failed.

I also want to combining multiple method but my intention is just for self harm or just in case I'm not able to kick the cair in the last moment atleast i have chance to die or decrease my lifespan.

I'm planning to VSED for 1 week and consume some poison, finally i will hang myself in woods. i only need 1 hour alone to be able to pull this off, so i'm pretty confident about this.
Vsed isn't too bad, it just takes a while. It took me 3 months to get to the point I had to go to the hospital bc of how dehydrated and stuff I finally got. But I figure the propranolol od will help me to get sleepy plus help any anxious feelings I may have. I figure I stick around till I start getting sleepy where I'll then smoke my last joint and count my blessings and give my silent goodbyes. I just live in the middle of a suburban city and there's not many places I can do it at. I was thinking from a bridge or something

Upvote 0