• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tevati

Student
Sep 25, 2018
I want ctb with fentanyl. I can't be 100% sure what i receive. I don't want end in worse conditon after my ctb attempt.
How i combine this method? I trough take off my clothes and laying down in the woods(coldy day). If i pass out i am death for sure? Should i combine this extra with SN or hanging?
i will be fine after ctb?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer and Lifeisatrap
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Fentanyl and your favorite hard liquor of choice has been a popular method for accidental deaths.

Reactions: goxua, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder and 2 others
D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
what if somebody walking through woods with dog finds you?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
I also thought of combining F with SN. But i worry something unexpected happen and will fuck things up.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
Fent and booze will work

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder and Lifeisatrap
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
Fentanyl and plastic bag over the head maybe? You'll die quicker.

Combining it with hanging seems good too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer and Lifeisatrap
Rivotrial

Rivotrial

Jun 10, 2019
Try this :

Crush some benzos/barbis and mix it with yogurt or smth. Don't forget the MCP ! After the pills are swallowed, the clock is ticking. Lay down , put a big trash bag over your head and put as much fenta patches as possible into your mouth and if possible on your whole body. You can lay down a shoe box on your chest , just for comfort so the plastic won't get into your face. Lace the lower end of the bag with a rubber band with a hook like they're used by cyclists to save their baggage. They're elastic and way better for sealing up then a belt or somethin

The half life of fentanyl is similar to radioactive decay. First 10 min. 50%, second 25% , third 12,5% etc. but that's not all. The oral flora also plays a role.

Someone asked me : " What if my breath won't completely stop , just slowed down? In this case the oxygen would last much longer and there s the risk to be found too early".

No, if your breath slows down, every breath becomes more effective. It shouldn't take more than 30-60 mins till you r out of oxygen. And even if you puke, you choke on it . Usually you are unconscious at this moment . Overkill