• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
I plan combining two methods in near future, taking SN and then jumping down a bridge. In may opinion this increase the chance of successifully CTB.

But i have a question, after taking SN how time i have to walk and move around, probably climbing a gate before i feel strong drowsiness and being unable to stand?

• Love
Reactions: voyager and _Minsk
SonOfSam

SonOfSam

Jan 15, 2020
I plan combining two methods in near future, taking SN and then jumping down a bridge. In may opinion this increase the chance of successifully CTB.

But i have a question, after taking SN how time i have to walk and move around, probably climbing a gate before i feel strong drowsiness and being unable to stand?

Not sure about the SN timeline but combining methods would definitely increase your chances. I had contemplated overdosing on my medications, while using alcohol to make sure I got the job done. I'm sure there a couple of different combinations you could use, depends on your situation.

Reactions: Mizzmini45 and TimeToBiteTheDust
OneBigBlur

OneBigBlur

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Why would you want to combine these two methods together? SN requires time to work and jumping off a bridge does not seem like it could be done in secrecy. You'd need to ensure that you wouldn't be found.

dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
Why would you want to combine these two methods together? SN requires time to work and jumping off a bridge does not seem like it could be done in secrecy. You'd need to ensure that you wouldn't be found.

I will go in the bridge in times and place, where there is nobody around. And i want to combine because if falling fails, the SN in the bloodstream will finish the duty and vice-versa, when i take the SN if it is insufficient concentration or bring vomit, a falling shock may help to keep in the the body.

There are plenty of SN fails around and i dont want to risk, if i take SN and it fails, my life become more hell than already is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020

I was reading about a soldier last night that didn't want to be deployed again due to his PTSD and got denied.He took a shitload of sleeping pills then shot himself in the head.

dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
I was reading about a soldier last night that didn't want to be deployed again due to his PTSD and got denied.He took a shitload of sleeping pills then shot himself in the head.

And i guess he successifully gone without any further problems..

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Most of the SN failures came from being found, realizing they weren't ready and getting help (no shame in that!) or not following the proper protocol I imagine if you are very serious SN would be your best bet.

Reactions: xBrialesana, mattwitt and dioxide
dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
Most of the SN failures came from being found, realizing they weren't ready and getting help (no shame in that!) or not following the proper protocol I imagine if you are very serious SN would be your best bet.

Yeah but a have a 1 kilo white salt bag with in top written 99% pure nano2 coming from UK and i have no idea of what shit there's inside so if i will have to trust the success or the failure of my future destiny to an'unknown bag from and unknown seller, i want to add a second method.

Reactions: voyager
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Yeah but a have a 1 kilo white salt bag with in top written 99% pure nano2 coming from UK and i have no idea of what shit there's inside so if i will have to trust the success or the failure of my future destiny to an'unknown bag from and unknown seller, i want to add a second method.
anymore labels? one of my friends on here before she ctb'd had an attempt before where the bag was label nano2 (which is sodium nitrite) but further reading of it said sodium nitrate which is something different.quite obvious it didn't work until she sourced the correct compound. could you inspect the bag a little more see if you missed something?

S

Soulstax

Jan 12, 2020
I will go in the bridge in times and place, where there is nobody around. And i want to combine because if falling fails, the SN in the bloodstream will finish the duty and vice-versa, when i take the SN if it is insufficient concentration or bring vomit, a falling shock may help to keep in the the body.

There are plenty of SN fails around and i dont want to risk, if i take SN and it fails, my life become more hell than already is.
SN failures are mostly from being found tho..

My worry would be you drinking SN then SI kicking in to stop you from jumping, then you get found and rushed to the hospital. Jumping is seriously difficult. Might just consider getting a hotel and doing SN where you wouldn't get caught.

Reactions: dioxide
dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
SN failures are mostly from being found tho..

My worry would be you drinking SN then SI kicking in to stop you from jumping, then you get found and rushed to the hospital. Jumping is seriously difficult. Might just consider getting a hotel and doing SN where you wouldn't get caught.

Interesting point, which i do not agree 100%.. i mean, when someone drinks SN maybe SI gone already, i guess it should happen BEFORE drinking.

Interesting point anyway, maybe instead jumping off a bridge i evaluate going into the sea or the lake with an inflatable and jumping in water after drinking sn.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019

sounds like a smart idea to me, if you get the timings right it will decrease your chance to fail.. ive read that within 12minutes you can end up unconscious when using sn
edit:
found the screenshot, i think someone in here posted it
Fff

Last edited:
Reactions: _PRETTYLIGHTS, voyager and dioxide
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019

This bothers me, as well. Mine isn't in a plastic bag but a bottle. In all likelihood it is what it says, but what if the bottle was mishandled? The substance exposed? Maybe switched for something else because the seller figured I'd use it to kill myself. It's not like I could reprimand him "hey, man, this wasn't poison". I even dreamt about this tonight. My SN was in a poorly rinsed marmalade jar, the lid had obviously been opened and the remnants and labels from the former substance remained. Think it was strawberry, could've been raspberry though.

I am probably being paranoid, and a bit of a control freak. But in this case, considering the gravity of the decision, that's a good thing. I'd definitely feel more comfortable with a combo method. SN+jumping isn't what I had in mind, but I could see it working if you aren't found after the drop. The dizziness from the SN might even help to overcome the SI before jumping, i.e. falling. Thought about hanging+SN. But my favourite is a handgun and dropping into a noose. I just don't see that malfunctioning.

Reactions: Quarky00
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't like the idea. Combining methods increases the likely hood of something going wrong, plus seems like overkill.

Maybe give this similar thread a read?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-and-jumping.29968/

Reactions: dioxide
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Select one method and do it well. There is really no point in combining the two.

• Love
Reactions: k75
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@dioxide There is a recent thread you can search, SN successes and failures. It will answer your question how long before you won't have the capacity to jump.

Another member put SN anecdotes into grids, you can see how quickly symptoms develop. For some it takes awhile, for many they need to sit or lie down pretty quickly due to dizziness, vomiting, or weakness.

So, if I'm understanding you: drink, jump, survive jumping, SN takes over and either kills you or incapacitates you so that you will drown.

C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
This was my thinking but what also could happen is you drink, jump, survive jumping and then are rescued and the SN doesn't have time to do it's job.

Reactions: xBrialesana
Starrywaters

Starrywaters

Dec 10, 2019
It seems like from the information we do know about SN is that it acts relatively quickly so consciousness would likely be lost not too long after consumption and even if you weren't fully out of it you'd probably be incapacitated in terms of being able to move with ease as the body becomes deprived of oxygen it will try and protect the flow to the brain and organs more than it's going to try to keep you awake.

There is a chance that if any hesitation were to occur preparing for your jump that the SN would cause you to fall and therefore you will have lost the ability to control your jump and landing.

Additionally SN can take some time to fully work and jumping from somewhere increases your chances of being found and interrupted as presumably most jumping points are semi public at best.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
From reading on this site and general research it is my understanding that the only times SN fails is human error by over complicating the process. Generally people make the mistake of consuming it with juice or other things that cause digestive reaction, and this causes a chemical reaction the changes the properties of the chemical ingested. Adding additional medications foods and liquids also just Changes process in such a way that causes pain and decreases the odds of death. Going by the chemistry alone SN should work every time if done correctly.

The time window it will take for loss of consciousness will vary from person to person depending on conditions amount taken and body weight. There is no exact number unfortunately. I would not recommend ingesting the substance and then going for a walk you may find yourself passing out on the street and being intercepted. I would also not recommend ingesting the substance and then immediately jumping off a bridge as I think the time elapsed between the two methods is excessive.

personally I would not recommend combining these methods, but to each their own.