• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
i often think about this.
Go out deep into the snow somewhere in the middle of winter just as the sun is setting.
Make sure to be as far away as possible in a isolated frozen place.
Take the N or SN and knockout in the snow..
Even if the chemical does'nt kill,being knocked out all night will ensure that we freeze to death.
Same method can be used with a gun.If the gunshot does'nt finish us off,the freezing temperature should finish the job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retched, FornaxMM, Rocky M and 5 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
That's a very interesting idea. When I first started researching firearms, I seriously thought about shooting myself with a handgun near a body of water so I'd drown in case the bullet wasn't fatal.

Reactions: FornaxMM, Lifeisatrap, DarkTear and 1 other person
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
That's a very interesting idea. When I first started researching firearms, I seriously thought about shooting myself with a handgun near a body of water so I'd drown in case the bullet wasn't fatal.
YeaH I've thought about the body of water thing too,but it scares me to think that I might be conscious while I'm drowning.The snow somehow does'nt scare me as much.Especially if done in a isolated far off place when it's already snowing heavy.I'm afraid of drowning more than I am of freezing with a gunshot thru my head.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FornaxMM, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
L

Louise

Apr 28, 2018
God, why is dying so hard huh?

Like you I've often thought of going to a mountain in the middle of winter and taking knockout pills like benzos. Maybe drink something like vodka. Freeze to death in my sleep. I wish it was that easy but it's probably not. Knowing me I'd wake up alive and with severe frostbite. *Sigh* Back to the drawing board.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Retched, FornaxMM and 4 others
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018

Like you I've often thought of going to a mountain in the middle of winter and taking knockout pills like benzos. Maybe drink something like vodka. Freeze to death in my sleep. I wish it was that easy but it's probably not. Knowing me I'd wake up alive and with severe frostbite. *Sigh* Back to the drawing board.
Unfortnately it's not that easy for us.Though Fortunately we have the power to do it even if we feel weak now.It is scary.there are so many fears.It's doable in the right time and space for us.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FornaxMM, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I was thinking along the same lines but I'm stumped on where to go as the winters here are more damp than snowy & even if i just tried the old hypothermia/exposure combo + drugs I'm buggered as getting off the beaten track in a wheelchair isn't that easy, dam, dam & double dam lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and DarkTear
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Same. Was thinking about doing the sn along with some cheap variation of the night night method or the torniquet method (would need to learn more about this). But not along with freezing to death, hate the cold :II.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, meowcat, FornaxMM and 1 other person
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
One could also use a noose.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, FornaxMM and Salvacion
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018

If you took SN along with Metoclopramide,I doubt if you'll wake up in the snow.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Virgo
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
i often think about this.
Go out deep into the snow somewhere in the middle of winter just as the sun is setting.
Make sure to be as far away as possible in a isolated frozen place.
Take the N or SN and knockout in the snow..
Even if the chemical does'nt kill,being knocked out all night will ensure that we freeze to death.
Same method can be used with a gun.If the gunshot does'nt finish us off,the freezing temperature should finish the job.
I've thought about this too....gets mighty cold here in the winter and once some people just on drugs froze to death because they got lost in a blizzard...after their car broke down....hum....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018

I feel that way about freezing too...as if I would get so lucky to not wake up with frostbite...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap