LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
Hey, I'm currently in my freshman year of college majoring in law to hopefully become a law attorney. So being said Statistics is one of my mandatory classes I have to pass and I just took my first exam which I've studied for with friends and by myself. Then when it was time to come to the exam I failed it completely turning my 90.55% to a 60% and I've lost all hope in passing and one of the smartest kids in the class (which is my friend) failed it as well turning his 99.95% to a 65% and I guess I just want to ask.

If anyone of yall went to college how did you survive.

And any study tips because im really losing hope

• Hugs
Reactions: R.F., crxssedho3 and ipmanwc0
R.F.

R.F.

Sep 23, 2023
Statistics is notorious for insane failure rates due to how weird the questions tend to be and how easy it is to pick the wrong type of calculation process.

However, it can also be very easy. I recommend getting a new exercise book with hundreds of questions and going through them over and over. For each calculation, gather the corresponding questions in groups and analyze how they differ. A lot of the times there are specific keywords or grammatical structures that indicate exactly which formula you need to use or which algorithm to perform. Doing it over and over and over and over... is really the key here.

I passed my stats exams with near perfect scores and still don't know the difference between variations, combinations and permutations 😛

Reactions: LucifersIntrovert