P

peaceofmind

Jun 16, 2023
I don't know if anyone will even read this but I need to vent somewhere and I have no friends to talk to.... Sorry for the grammatical errors in advance

So, I'm a full time uni student going through my finals weeks and it feels like my whole life's falling apart. I basically already failed two classes, which means I'm at serious risk of losing my scholarship which was essential for me to afford going to college in the first place.

To be very honest I feel like I'm not suited for this AT ALL. I can never understand what the professors are saying, and when I try studying by the textbooks I can't absorb anything either, even when I'm putting the effort. This, combined with my complete lack of motivation to do anything and my extreme loneliness makes me just want to ctb to leave this misery.

I barely even eat these days. Don't feel deserving of having food anymore. I wish I had the will to go long enough until i dropped dead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Lammpz, kitbarks and 5 others
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
No kidding. I've been in college for 9 years now. And I might change my major and finish my credits slowly so, maybe I stay in college for a total of 12.
It absolutely sucks. I lost my last job because I was so burnt out of the last fucking semester and couldn't even relax during winter break.

I keep telling myself that, "If I don't graduate now, I'm never going to try this shit again in my life" so I keep pushing with through. Kinda.
In the last three semesters, two I only got a credit each.

And I'm changing my major because simply, I gave up. I tried going into Computer Engineering and I'm just not made to be an engineer.
Going to CS and I'm going to need like 9 credits + voluntary work + an uneergrad thesis.

Honestly if I play the long game MAYBE I can handle taking 1 credit and work full time. If not it's ciao ciao college.

How far are you in, man? I hope you can find some other thing to do after finals to distract you.
Life sucks.

Reactions: peaceofmind
P

peaceofmind

Jun 16, 2023
I tried going into Computer Engineering and I'm just not made to be an engineer.
Similar situation. I thought I could handle a computer science major but evidently not.
How far are you in, man?
I'm in the third semester now. I can barely see myself ever getting the diploma, It's truly frustrating.

I hope you can find a way to get through this and graduate. If you need 9 more credits, I'm sure there was a shitton of classes you already passed, so it's probably better to keep trying until it's over. Good luck!

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
College sucks so much I swear! >_< aaaaaaa
Excluding the failing classes part, I feel the same way~ altho, I'm overloading on credits every semester instead! :(((

Reactions: Lammpz and peaceofmind
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really dreadful and tiring what you have to endure, I get that it's awful feeling trapped in a situation that just causes you to suffer. But anyway I wish you the best.

K

kitbarks

Jun 13, 2023
i feel you, no matter how mush i study, i cannot even pass the test in my country to get into college, too much information to take in. tried 3 times already, dont let these things define your value, if possible just drop it.