tryingmybest

tryingmybest

Feb 4, 2022
Taking 3 courses atm and i am failing them bad, it's the 2nd month of year 2 and my attendance is already terrible. I can't keep up with any of the work but it's too late to drop out. My mental health is worsening. I don't know what to do anymore. I genuinely feel like If i drop out, i'll never find a job and I'll become a loser with no money. I am not stable and I have absolutely no support. My grades overall are U's. Genuinely thinking about doing onlyfans so I can drop out and have an income, but then I'm just disappointing myself further. I am so lost with my life, career choices and eduction. I don't know how long I can do this for.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Just wanted to say that you are not alone in this boat and that a lot of people are also struggling very very much with college. I am struggling a lot too. Oh crap I misread. What are you studying? Is it something very hard?

Last edited:
tryingmybest

tryingmybest

Feb 4, 2022
Just wanted to say that you are not alone in this boat and that a lot of people are also struggling very very much with college. I am struggling a lot too. Is this your first year?
I'm in my second year, absolutely scraped my way past the first year, basically had to beg to get into this year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Red Desert
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'm in my second year, absolutely scraped my way past the first year, basically had to beg to get into this year.
I wish there was some way to make it easier. Have you tried to contact a counselor or something like that? I'm doing that myself and well it's only been the first session so it's too early to tell whether or not it's working but it might help for you, maybe talks with your advisors or something of that sort, or maybe going online? Im really not sure… I'm just afraid of what will happen if I flunk out of college much the same as you

tryingmybest

tryingmybest

Feb 4, 2022
I wish there was some way to make it easier. Have you tried to contact a counselor or something like that? I'm doing that myself and well it's only been the first session so it's too early to tell whether or not it's working but it might help for you, maybe talks with your advisors or something of that sort, or maybe going online? Im really not sure… I'm just afraid of what will happen if I flunk out of college much the same as you
I could try that but I don't want to be seen as some crazy person to be pitied if that makes sense. Just wish things were easier - I hope things get easier for you aswell.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I could try that but I don't want to be seen as some crazy person to be pitied if that makes sense. Just wish things were easier - I hope things get easier for you aswell.
Yeah I understand your concern but I think if you come forward honestly and earnestly then they will take you seriously and won't see you as crazy, they are there to help you after all but of course it's a very understandable concern. I hope things ease up for you after awhile.