A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
I thought high school was bad, but nooope. I started college a month ago, and I must say it is like high school on steroids. I've seen guys walk around with 3 girls at once, and no it was very obvious that they were more than just friends as some would say. Pretty much everyone is at least like 5'8", maybe 5'9", girls included, maybe like a 3rd of them is below that height, but most are pretty tall. I'd say most guys are around 5'10", which at that height, while wearing shoes, it's easy to lie and say you're 6 feet tall and generally I think most girls would believe it. If you're below that 5'10" threshold, and you're 5'7" like me, good luck. Throw being ethnic ontop of that in a majority white upper class setting and it's 10x worse. I'm just glad I'm not dorming…

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne and AtMostOkay
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I thought high school was bad, but nooope. I started college a month ago, and I must say it is like high school on steroids. I've seen guys walk around with 3 girls at once, and no it was very obvious that they were more than just friends as some would say. Pretty much everyone is at least like 5'8", maybe 5'9", girls included, maybe like a 3rd of them is below that height, but most are pretty tall. I'd say most guys are around 5'10", which at that height, while wearing shoes, it's easy to lie and say you're 6 feet tall and generally I think most girls would believe it. If you're below that 5'10" threshold, and you're 5'7" like me, good luck. Throw being ethnic ontop of that in a majority white upper class setting and it's 10x worse. I'm just glad I'm not dorming…
College is same popularity contest shit as in high school so it's no wonder. I learnt this in the first month of attending because until then I was fed the lie that it will be different and much better than high school and that there's diversity there. Why I believed in those lies lol. Theres absolutely no diversity, everyone is the same social status hungry idiot that has their whole personality revolving around Instagram or any other narcissistic factory that is called social media. Some of my "classmates" even act like typical 13-14 years old teenagers.

Height wise for me it's the other way around but it doesn't matter since this semester will also be online (thankfully).

I hope things will go well for you.

Reactions: fox_wannabe and aBLEACHyindividual