• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eyeroller

eyeroller

Some winters have no spring
Feb 13, 2022
I'm from the UK and I cannot recieve N from my home adress as I live with my sis who has a very cute but nosy toddler

Does anyone know of any alternatives?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
You can rent a PO box (or other type of mail box - at a pack and ship store, for example) or look into local UPS sites where you can pick up at their facility.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, eyeroller and Dead Meat
eyeroller

eyeroller

Feb 13, 2022
You can rent a PO box (or other type of mail box - at a pack and ship store, for example) or look into local UPS sites where you can pick up at their facility.
Thanks you! UPS has access points I wasn't sure how those were used and if I could use them for N from D

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
PO box is not recommended for this according to the N 2.0 thread

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
D can't deliver to a P.O. Box , I already asked him
That may be his choice. Regardless, UPS access points still work, since UPS is his preference.

Reactions: eyeroller
eyeroller

eyeroller

Feb 13, 2022
UPS access point it is then. I just need to email d now. Is it possible someone can pm me his email adress?

Just to double check mine is correct 🥺

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Wait, so you are saying you can't even answer the door when the parcel is due and collect it because you are worrying about an infant collecting it. lol, sorry for laughing but that sounds like something out of a cartoon.

• Yay!
Reactions: eyeroller, Yagami and Darkover
eyeroller

eyeroller

Feb 13, 2022
You can see the email in the Nov. PPH posted on our site, pg 326. It has been vetted for accuracy.

https://fs-01.cyberdrop.to/PPeH_Nov_(25)_2021-3SFMAtwR.pdf
I downloaded the latest version and already copied the email but I would really appreciate if someone could sent me privately the correct email just to verify and make me less anxious

Just to be extra safe
Wait, so you are saying you can't even answer the door when the parcel is due and collect it because you are worrying about an infant collecting it. lol, sorry for laughing but that sounds like something out of a cartoon.
Sadly my life is pretty much a cartoon hence why I want to buy this 😅

He gets super excited whenever a parcel arrives. Although he barely can open packages Just the attention alone would give me a panic attack. He would tell his mum a delivery arrived and keep asking what is in it. That small child holds so much power!

Last edited: