Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hi, anyone else collects stuff? I've gone through multiple phases where I fixate on an certain thing and collect it. I've collected plushies and all kinds of figures my whole life (anime, game figures, mlp...) I have also collected a few furbies and made some long furbies. Oh and succulents! Most of my stuff is on shelves and my table. I got a few pics of my furbies
4DE2F869 BABF 4B54 A82A 48A90F2DB085
A0195F20 CCB2 474C 883E 0299378CDA84
008FA716 EFE8 48B3 87F5 68A764C2A321

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, Shinkansen, sadbunny and 11 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i used to collect beanie babies, but i felt childish for it so i stopped and gave them to my little sister.

oh, i also went through a rock collecting phase. if i saw a pretty rock that shone or was sparkly, i saved it.

your furbies are very cute! i like the blue one with the wizard hat.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Deleted member 4993
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
i used to collect beanie babies, but i felt childish for it so i stopped and gave them to my little sister.

oh, i also went through a rock collecting phase. if i saw a pretty rock that shone or was sparkly, i saved it.

your furbies are very cute! i like the blue one with the wizard hat.
oh I also went through a rock phase lol, I still have them. I guess it is kinda childish but okay with that haha

• Love
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm one of those people that really do not like furbies. They used to give out mini furbies with the happy meal at McDonald's. I must have somehow damaged the electronics inside or maybe batteries were low because it went from normal furby to demonic voice furby. It terrified me as a kid :pfff:

Reactions: overcomingfear and Deleted member 4993
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I sort of collect amiibos, but only for characters I actually like/tolerate.

Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 10475 and Deleted member 4993
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i basically see something i like and its mine so i dont exactly have a collection of things. however i must say that i really love your furbys. they are so cute i wanna hug them :pfff: :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
I used to collect beanie babies and stamps when I was younger. I also amassed a large yugioh card collection but I don't get the new ones. the only things I have been actively collecting are tiny spoons and vinyl records.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
yep

yep

Sep 1, 2020
right now I collect squish mallows but I used to be huge for Pokémon cards

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I collect funko pops.

Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019

I've got a binder full of amiibos lol my collections is a little crazy now since I've started making my own for Animal Crossing.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Dr Iron Arc
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I should have kept my furbys!! maybe now I'd be rich!

Reactions: Skathon and Deleted member 4993
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Oh me too, I just have a few of the Splatoon ones cause I like Splatoon lol, which characters do you like?
i basically see something i like and its mine so i dont exactly have a collection of things. however i must say that i really love your furbys. they are so cute i wanna hug them :pfff: :hug:
Aw thanks:D
I've got a binder full of amiibos lol my collections is a little crazy now since I've started making my own for Animal Crossing.
Ooo animal crossing I love it
I should have kept my furbys!! maybe now I'd be rich!
I mean you'd definitely get a pretty penny for them :pfff:

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oh me too, I just have a few of the Splatoon ones cause I like Splatoon lol, which characters do you like?
Pretty much all the Smash characters except for Olimar, Sheik, Fox, Falco, and Diddy Kong. :ahhha:

I have everyone else's amiibo though I'm missing Donkey Kong and Bowser since I was so sure I could get them later.

Reactions: Nymph
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I miss the OG Furbies :aw: I used to collect rocking horses as a kid. I had a lot of wooden ones, some crystal ones, some plastic toys. It was neat.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Oh my god they are adorable :love: I haven't got any space of my own to be able to collect anything but I love plushies in general. When I was younger I had an extensive Beanie Baby collection.

• Love
NotEnoughIncentive

NotEnoughIncentive

☆⌒(>。<)
Sep 8, 2020
I didn't know about furbies, but they look very cute! My sister and I collect many dolls and I also have one nendoroid.

IMG 20191123 053812

• Love
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Never understood collecting anything, from toys to cars. It's impractical to me, just having a bunch of things to look at

Reactions: Skathon
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
For the first time during my adult life, I tearfully drifted off in my bed yesterday craving a teddy bear to hold at night. I've developed trust issues and figure that at least an inanimate plushie can't hurt me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadstuffie, Worthless_nobody, Nymph and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I collect funko pops.
I wanted to get one recently but found out they got discontinued :nomouth:
I miss the OG Furbies :aw: I used to collect rocking horses as a kid. I had a lot of wooden ones, some crystal ones, some plastic toys. It was neat.
oh that sounds cool, I miss the retro ones too. I like how they look and how they creep some people out lol. There was also more variety
I didn't know about furbies, but they look very cute! My sister and I collect many dolls and I also have one nendoroid.

View attachment 44130
Aw so cute
Never understood collecting anything, from toys to cars. It's impractical to me, just having a bunch of things to look at
To me personally I get a little happy when I see my favorite characters on shelves and stuff.
For the first time during my adult life, I tearfully drifted off in my bed yesterday craving a teddy bear to hold at night. I've developed trust issues and figure that at least an inanimate plushie can't hurt me.
I sleep with a plushie shark from ikea, it's very nice and huggable

Reactions: inactive and BitterlyAlive
deadbeat

deadbeat

Sep 9, 2020
I don't have enough money to indulge in collecting but I spend a lot of time looking at plushies, small figurines, and toys online. If I had the money I'd buy soooo many things.
My favorite plushie I own is a Hashtag Collectibles waterbear. I really love RE-MENT figures and wish I owned a lot of the Pokemon and Kirby ones.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Nymph
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
Wtf the furby in the pink hoodie is to die for

• Love
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
my best friend :heart:
p2dz5q9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: inactive, Nymph, Wayfaerer and 1 other person
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I collect rock and mineral samples when I actually bother to leave the house. I have some real nice and rare ones too. I have at least one that is rare enough to give away my approximate location! This one (left) is not nearly as impressive as some others that I have but it has an interesting story behind it. The bumps are burrows from worms that have lived hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of years ago in soft sediment until the rock becomes lithified at a much later point in time into what you see in the pic. I also have another sample of seashells (circled) that are tens of millions of years old as depicted on the right, which I had plucked right off the ground in a barren desert. I figured that I would add another one but editing it into this post instead of cluttering up the thread.

Sample26 Sample32

(oh shi- just realized this was not about anything-collections! Well, if I didn't already post I wouldn't have but seeing how I've already done so, I'll just leave it if that's alright with everyone.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I collect rock and mineral samples when I actually bother to leave the house. I have some real nice and rare ones too. I have at least one that is rare enough to give away my approximate location! This one is not nearly as impressive as some others that I have but it has an interesting story behind it. The bumps are burrows from worms that have lived hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of years ago in soft sediment until the rock becomes lithified at a much later point in time into what you see in the pic.

View attachment 44236

(oh shi- just realized this was not about anything-collections! Well, if I didn't already post I wouldn't have but seeing how I've already done so, I'll just leave it if that's alright with everyone.)
Wow that's pretty cool