• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

endme

endme

tides
Nov 22, 2021
There was a post about this already, but not much information given.

so while i had time i researched for a more peacefull way. i stumbled upon this.

german(best to translate to your language): https://www.dlrg.de/fileadmin/user_...sbildung/Downloads/AHBRS_A5_Ertrinken_1.0.pdf
english similar information but have to dig deeper for more detailed information: https://www.renown.org/blog/what-you-need-to-know-about-cold-water-drowning/

its popular in ireland: https://www.ilsf.org/library/suicide-by-drowning-in-ireland/

edit: https://www.nationalfisherman.com/viewpoints/boats-gear/how-cold-water-kills-so-quickly

cite from above article:

The sudden fall into cold water made him gasp underwater. Aspirating water he began choking, probably panicked and, sinking into even colder deep water, made ineffective, frantic movements with his arms which had been momentarily stunned by the cold water. He wasn't wearing a lifejacket and he died without ever surfacing.
(if you cant jump its not gonna be as easy obviously and no one will breathe water out of pure will) but still interesting

the topic is cold response shock. basically ice cold water in which u go take a nice swim, 30 minutes should do the job. if you get your head under water paper says that serious body problems can occur within 3 minutes.

the first thing our body has a problem with is gonna be the shock feeling, the pure cold will stop your breathing immediately and slow your whole body down, the gasping

first you cant breathe, than you cant hold you breath, blood and heart pressure go up rapidly, blood vessels shut tight, if combined with alcohol could go really bad already.

it states that 80% of the people experiencing this die from drowning (the shock), 20% from the other described problems, heart goes fast blood goes slow = bad

if this doesnt kill you quickly you wont be able to swim long since your body just wont listen to you anymore. and if you get found, someone helps you, its still a good chance you die of hypothermia. even after 3 days people died while being treated in a hospital.

it also says that if you get helped, standing up after coming out of the water your body will just collapse of all the pressure.
so if you manage to jump around like crazy - your cold and warm parts of the body will mix up and lead to death aswell. - this is no joke this is a serious problem even paramedics face.

so what im thinking is that i already tried drowning, even with weights but somehow my body was still to strong or the weight not enough.
i also tried to freeze myself but after 8 hours i couldnt take it no more without a nice spot to make noise.

so this seems pretty faithfull. dieng of cold shock response seem to go really quickly, if you can go in the cold i guess
plus its winter time. this might be my golden ticket.
20 to 30 minutes of coldness/pain is bearable.
if someone finds you, you just tell them you wanted to train yourself/ make sport or whatever. sounds reasonable i guess

Last edited:
Reactions: myopybyproxy
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Thank you for the information.

I would consider this but for the initial feeling when the cold hits - I would have to wade or swim into the middle - don't think I would have the stamina to resist the instinct to get to where it is warm. Perhaps combined with alcohol as you mention?

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Thank you for the information.

I would consider this but for the initial feeling when the cold hits - I would have to wade or swim into the middle - don't think I would have the stamina to resist the instinct to get to where it is warm. Perhaps combined with alcohol as you mention?

what i plan to do is jump to avoid this issue

@endme does ones heart rate slow down or speed up? my method is cns depression via overdose and i wonder if i am understanding what you wrote, which is that the cold shock will act as a speedball and prevent the overdose from affecting me immediately