R

Riverveda

Nov 3, 2021
Im so tired of laying on cold floors, crying my eyes swollen. I feel like i haven't had a piece of good news in so long. Things that should work, dont. I live in total and complete isolation. I dont speak to a single person except for the one who calls me nasty things and worthless. I am not kidding when I say isolation. I do not have a single person I talk to. My heads is pounding and im so tired of feeling hopeless. Where is my hope? Where is my good news? Where is my chance? Its only getting worse and its been years. I just want to live. Who is it that wants me dead? They're going to get what they want.

• Hugs
Reactions: obliviousatbest, GreenTree, blueclover_. and 4 others
S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
I'm really sorry you're so isolated. Have you tried talking to people online? I'm sure there are people on this forum more than willing to talk to you one on one, myself included (via texting or even voice).

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_. and Manaaja
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
what do u think is the obstacle that needs to be problem-solved?
I think it would be a breakthrough for you if investigate that part.

hope/good news/chance can refer to something very specific,
I wonder what it is you've been hoping for?

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_. and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Maybe becoming a helper at an animal shelter could help you? You could interact with cute animals, and you might be able to befriend the other helpers. You could even adopt an animal if you have the resources for that.

I'm sorry the idiot calls you nasty things. There are too many shitheads in this world. You can always talk here! There are many friendly people here, I've made several friends here, despite not having many friends offline.

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_. and DeutscheKartoffel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Living is very painful. It is such a dreadful feeling when things just get worse. I'm sorry you are going through this, I wish you the best whatever happens.

Reactions: blueclover_.