• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

missmiseery

i hate myself and want to die
Jun 28, 2023
I think I'm starting to get addicted to coke and even though I know it, I don't want to try to recover because my life sucks right bow and I have zero motivation to do anything, when I clean the house or do stuff with coke it gets so much easier. I bought 1g because it was good stuff for a cheap price and I used it only twice but I have it easily and I don't know what to do, I've never done that much, but I feel so down. Everything makes me feel sad and all I want is to go to my parents' house, which I was going to do today but I have to go to university again. I don't know how much longer I will survive like that

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Anyway it's up to you what you wanna do but maybe coke is not the way to go permanently. After the high comes the down if you can't handle this then it becomes dangerous. But you know that already. You may also get very destroyed teeth over time.

d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I think I'm starting to get addicted to coke and even though I know it, I don't want to try to recover because my life sucks right bow and I have zero motivation to do anything, when I clean the house or do stuff with coke it gets so much easier. I bought 1g because it was good stuff for a cheap price and I used it only twice but I have it easily and I don't know what to do, I've never done that much, but I feel so down. Everything makes me feel sad and all I want is to go to my parents' house, which I was going to do today but I have to go to university again. I don't know how much longer I will survive like that
How are you holding up?