Jul 10, 2019
cooffee is revolting

• Love
Reactions: coldeyes and mediocre
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
If someone asks me if I believe in true love, I say I do: I have felt it on numerous occassions pouring that divine brew called coffee into my cup.

:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Lost in a Dream, Matthias_k and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Coffee beans smell nice but I've never understood the love of coffee. It has a nasty bitter taste I don't get it.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Coffee and cigarettes is the only thing that keep me anchored to reality
Coffee beans smell nice but I've never understood the love of coffee. It has a nasty bitter taste I don't get it.
Try to add sugar and milk

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63 and Matthias_k
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Coffee and cigarettes is the only thing that keep me anchored to reality

Try to add sugar and milk
I add that to tea. Coffee would be too strong for me because of my severe digestive issues I'd be vomiting for days if I drank it

• Hugs
Reactions: KiraLittleOwl
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I used to drink coffee about once a year, Then I found a local supermarket own brand coffee, couldny get enough of it.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I've never met a bad cup of coffee, unless someone had put out a cigarette in it or something. But there are better coffees. Ethiopian is very fine, as is Brazilian in a very different way.

Have you tried cold-brewed coffee? For people who don't like a bitter edge that might be worth a try.

Reactions: Skathon and Matthias_k
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
Coffee good for you. Coffee good for me. One of those little pleasures that make life almost bearable and get me through the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
coldeyes

coldeyes

the rumbling is comfy
Jan 9, 2019
[A cravingQUOTE="mediocre, post: 742707, member: 11945"]
[/QUOTE]

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I've never met a bad cup of coffee, unless someone had put out a cigarette in it or something. But there are better coffees. Ethiopian is very fine, as is Brazilian in a very different way.

Have you tried cold-brewed coffee? For people who don't like a bitter edge that might be worth a try.

How about you and me go on a double date with a cappuccino and an espresso? :pfff:

• Love
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
if i drink coffee at 8am i don't sleep all night

DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
Free Venti Black Covfefe for ya ;)

P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, Sensei and Soul
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I hear ya, brother/sister in caffeine addiction. I often drink up to ten cups at work, not so many at home. I don't care much for the taste, but O do I love the caffeine. For the time being, I've run out of coffee and I'm too lazy to go to the store, so I drink tea made on catuaba bark instead. Not a bad substititue.

• Love
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I used to drink it but 2nd april last year was my last time, not touched a drop since, that's after drinking it for nearly 20 yrs daily! its vile

DepressoEspresso

DepressoEspresso

Dec 27, 2019
Honestly, I'm not a fan of coffee (yes, I know I'm a cup of espresso). Caffeine pills used to be my go to. 200mg at 7:30am and 200mg at 12pm helped me survive high school. I can't take them anymore though. Amphetamine and caffeine do NOT mix well.

I'm probably legally obligated to mention the amphetamine is prescribed for a legitimate reason.