Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't understand why the past few days when I started drinking coffee again I feel so much better. I skipped two days and was about the same low energy painful person as always and today was feeling like hell this morning as always, then had a good strong cup of coffee and felt able to function, think clearly and take care of a few things I wouldn't have been able to do otherwise. It's a big change or I wouldn't be mentioning it.

I haven't had any coffee in about a year. I got a jar of instant coffee a week ago and boy does it help!

This is like medicine. Is there some disease that coffee works for? I'm quite shocked and pleased and hope it keeps on this way.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, MiserableBastard1995, Mywill and 6 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Same here! and I'm drinking coffee right now lol I read that it has an antidepressant effect

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mywill, death137 and 5 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Tea for me. I neck them like it's booze

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mywill, death137 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I did read that coffee drinkers have less dementia and a few other similar things but this is such a difference.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, Homecoming and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Caffeine is a low level stimulant. It can have a positive effect in moderate doses. It can have a positive effect on other conditions too.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, MiserableBastard1995, death137 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I had a fancy coffee machine, a Krups and gave it away. I had never descaled it so it probably needed that but it was giving me bad cramps and didn't taste good. This is really better coffee than I remember having before.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and purplesmoothie
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i only drink instant with full fat milk and 3 heaped spoons of sugar or a latte if i`m ever out (3 years ago)
I`ve been smoking since i was 17 (40 years) and the last year chain smoking and stopped taking asthma meds which has stopped me wheezing and coughing , go figure ? are meds really making us ill for big $$$ ?
.Anyway i digress, i was so skint once and i only had enough money for either a jar of coffee or cigs , i bought coffee !!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, MiserableBastard1995, death137 and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
topped taking asthma meds which has stopped me wheezing and coughing , go figure ?
Do you have allergies? I think the thyroid medicine I'm on makes me cough and wheeze probably due to some additive. I have allergies to everything.

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I hate coffee but uhh red wine does the same thing for me lol

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mr2005, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I was in the same situation. I've been a caffeine addict since childhood but I gave it up at 26. At 27, I still quad-dosing my phenibut and having a coffee to go with it and it was super effective. Then when that wasn't enough I'd have a coffee by itself after not having it for months and it really impressed me with how strong it is! And I was consuming this everyday for over half of my life jesus! But I'm starting to become reliant on it again. When I develop tolerance to that then I won't have anything to fall back on in times of extreme stress. It's so frustrating!

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I was in the same situation. I've been a caffeine addict since childhood but I gave it up at 26. At 27, I still quad-dosing my phenibut and having a coffee to go with it and it was super effective. Then when that wasn't enough I'd have a coffee by itself after not having it for months and it really impressed me with how strong it is! And I was consuming this everyday for over half of my life jesus! But I'm starting to become reliant on it again. When I develop tolerance to that then I won't have anything to fall back on in times of extreme stress. It's so frustrating!
Maybe it hits me harder now that I've been caffeine free for so long.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Maybe it hits me harder now that I've been caffeine free for so long.

That's what it is because I had the same reaction you had. Once you make it a habit again it'll lose much of its efficacy like any drug. I had been a (black) coffee addict since I was 18 and it was one of my favorite things. I couldn't imagine how I could live without it until I had and I wished I had never picked it up in the first place. It's pretty damn strong for how prevalent it is.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, MiserableBastard1995, death137 and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Do you have allergies? I think the thyroid medicine I'm on makes me cough and wheeze probably due to some additive. I have allergies to everything.
no i dont have any allergies , only to healthy eating lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I love it too!

Everyone I used to work with always would make a running joke about it with me. It was very rare for them to not see me drinking it.

It lost some of the magic with how much of it I consume, but I still love it just as much. It is such a simple joy in my life.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, MiserableBastard1995, death137 and 2 others
D

Done at Fifty

Student
Feb 19, 2019
I love it and find it lifts my mood as well. Somehow the world stops for a bit while I enjoy my morning coffee and everything seems okay.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, marcusuk63 and 2 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I just got a fresh cup from the store. I would not say it has made everything totally better.

Although, it is pretty good coffee and does taste like it was freshly made, and I am enjoying it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and marcusuk63
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Coffee is like religion in my country.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Spitfire and marcusuk63