• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

memories.of.abuse

memories.of.abuse

Mar 7, 2023
Hello, I'm interested if Codeine would be a possible drug I could use to CTB. If so, how much for someone who's around 5'4 and 180lbs? Also, would it be better to combine with other drugs if possible? Any suggestions or advice?
Before you comment, I know ODs aren't the best method... However I can't afford much and I have access to this. Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Codeine overdose are possible as it's a opioid although i don't know what dosage is required for a successful ctb or how painfull it is, i think the likely cause of death is difficulties with breathing.

memories.of.abuse

memories.of.abuse

Mar 7, 2023
Codeine overdose are possible as it's a opioid although i don't know what dosage is required for a successful ctb or how painfull it is
Okay, thanks for letting me know! I figured it was possible, but I'm trying to figure out a dosage and possible risks (besides CTB of course)

Mister Skittles

Mister Skittles

Moth of wisdom
Feb 17, 2023
Please think about what you are doing. Have you considered talking to people about these thoughts or feelings? Please talk to someone about these thoughts before you do anything.
Get multiple peoples feedback on this before you do anything, seek friends or family, as I'm afraid you will receive mostly encouragement on this forum.

• Love
Reactions: kansatsu
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
I took 120 cocodomols with the highest amount of codeine. It just made me sick, was forced to go hospital with the sickness, they never found out anything. I'd also downed a bottle of bourbon too. I think youd need to drop hundreds for a couple of days. If you can avoid human interaction you'll make it work. Anyone who sees the pain your in will intervene

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Codeine is such a weak opioid I wouldn't even bother. It's 1/10th the strength of morphine and morphine itself isn't that strong of an opioid. I'd reckon you'd have to take over 200g, maybe even 250g to stand any decent chance of CTBing, and that is a massive volume of drug to take at once.

M

Monopoly1

Mar 29, 2023
I took 120 cocodomols with the highest amount of codeine. It just made me sick, was forced to go hospital with the sickness, they never found out anything. I'd also downed a bottle of bourbon too. I think youd need to drop hundreds for a couple of days. If you can avoid human interaction you'll make it work. Anyone who sees the pain your in will intervene
Did you get left with any severe liver damage?

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Surprised you didnt get sleepy or lose consciousness
I went bed not long after doing it, i thought I'd done the job lol. I probably slept for 10 hours, only when I got up to go toilet did I vomit. If I lay in bed I kind if felt fine, I just wanted to go back sleep