J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Do any of you also have a code word/number/phrase for your death or am I just weird? For me it's the number 86, I don't know why.

• Love
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
86 means to get rid of or throw away.. like 86 this bread.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae and autumnal
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
I used to think "I'm gonna defenestrate myself", or "Time to show that pigs can fly" (the second one idk why, I just thought it worked for me :ahhha: wasn't taking care of myself as well at the time, so...)

Reactions: coconut lover
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I simply use word "bus" with my friend (he is a faithful friend who understands all that pain and supports my will). Since no one here knows of this forum, its roots and it's language, we just simply use it in real life during any sort of conversations we have. For example once we were talking just in front of my parents who don't have a single clue. I said "yes, but sooner or later I'll need to catch the bus". Ofc he was the only one who got my subliminal message. We call N just ... N. Yea, everyone else is no clue at all. Sometimes we call all this stuff as "a cure", people think we literally discuss some illness and it's cure, and honestly they're pretty close to the real meaning. This thing will cure me from life torment.