• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I know I made a thread earlier

1. Do all I have to do is light a BBQ in a tent?
2. Does any BBQ do?
3. Does any tent do?
4. How long does it take you to die?

Reactions: depressedsally and LittleJem
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
Hi,

I'm not gonna tell you how to ctb because if you do decide to go ahead... I'll feel like I'm partly responsible and could get myself in trouble.

What I will say is please don't light a BBQ inside your tent while it is still emitting flames / smoke, as you'll end up setting fire to your tent and possibly to yourself.

There's a CO megathread and a thread by Zanexx (RIP) who made a thread entitled 'Leaving tonight'... She used the charcoal / tent method so you might find what you're looking for there.

Reactions: LittleJem
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Do you have a link to the thread?

Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-tonight.3163/

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for your questions @JustABunchOfAtoms . This is my most likely method too - and I have the same ones. The tent question really confuses me as to whether any tent will do or not!

Reactions: depressedsally
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/
It can't be any old tent, apparently it needs to be a tent with 3000ppmm waterproof rating and the seams need to be sealed with waterproof / duct tape