• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

ella

-
Jul 20, 2023
i'm confident, co will reach or cross 6400pm. it takes 1 to 2 mins to feel side effects. what should i do to knock me over within 2 mins? space little cramped i don't know if sleep deprivation will help.

if there is no answer, i have to sleep deprive for probably 2 or 3 days, watch how it goes.

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
i'm confident, co will reach or cross 6400pm. it takes 1 to 2 mins to feel side effects. what should i do to knock me over within 2 mins? space little cramped i don't know if sleep deprivation will help.

if there is no answer, i have to sleep deprive for probably 2 or 3 days, watch how it goes.
Where is the c0 coming from? Briquette method? Use the smallest airtight space you're comfortable with, make sure you can maintain the 6400 ppm for 40 mins (pls check the carbon monoxide mega thread for correct time duration)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Please take all the necessary precautions and prepare yourself completely before going ahead.Go over even small details.It is better to get everything right rather than leaving it to chance and then ending up with a brain damage.
You should do a trial test before.Make sure to have a CO meter which can give you readings of upto 10000 ppm.
6400 ppm is good enough but I think that level has to be maintained for some time.
There are many things which can go wrong in CO method.However if you take all the necessary precautions then it is a peaceful method.

Reactions: dialogos, ella and Praestat_Mori
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm confident, co will reach or cross 6400pm.
May I ask how do you know this?

10000 ppm would be a much better number to try and reach. 12000 ppm even better. Then you wouldn't have to worry about reaching unconsciousness before suffering through all the nasty side-effects. Is there some barrier to reaching a higher concentration?

E

ella

-
Jul 20, 2023
Where is the c0 coming from? Briquette method? Use the smallest airtight space you're comfortable with, make sure you can maintain the 6400 ppm for 40 mins (pls check the carbon monoxide mega thread for correct time duration)
yea little smaller than one man tent. i'm using wood charcoal about 2kg. have to experiment the airtight (going to tape the space 5 times twice). i did read all the possible threads about co. that's why i'm confident.

my theory is 0.135 * Xm3 * 15
Please take all the necessary precautions and prepare yourself completely before going ahead.Go over even small details.It is better to get everything right rather than leaving it to chance and then ending up with a brain damage.
You should do a trial test before.Make sure to have a CO meter which can give you readings of upto 10000 ppm.
6400 ppm is good enough but I think that level has to be maintained for some time.
There are many things which can go wrong in CO method.However if you take all the necessary precautions then it is a peaceful method.
i don't have enough money to buy meter. all i can do is make sure the space is airtight. i can only hope brain damage comes after 2 days, so that i can hang myself.
May I ask how do you know this?

10000 ppm would be a much better number to try and reach. 12000 ppm even better. Then you wouldn't have to worry about reaching unconsciousness before suffering through all the nasty side-effects. Is there some barrier to reaching a higher concentration?
i'm that kitchen space person thread, i don't know if you remember it. my kitchen is old indian style. no cupboards or doors(no modern kitchen). only walls. To seal the no door, I will use a fire-retardant blanket that is fully taped with aluminum foil tape (four or five times) to make it airtight. I will sit near the first blanket and use another taped blanket to seal it inside me. I will tear the first one, so no co will leak out. (sorry for bad english)

i don't have enough materials to burn 3kg or more. i'm going with 2 kg of wood charcoal and i don't have a meter.

Remus88 (in his posting in co megathread) - the person burned 8 large chimney starter (guess it must be 6kg to 8kg) but was only able to reach 8000ppm in the car. on contrary @Yaalya was able to reach 7000ppm in relatively large space with only 3kg of briquettes.

Attachments

• ahes.png
    ahes.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dialogos