I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I always wanted to die by co poisoning in car like I saw in the movie lover boy but I dont drive so I don't have a car. How do I find a partner who would do it with me that actually has this stuff? (There's a lot I can't do like no way am I burning coal in fire place and then bringing it to a tent)

man_in_red:)

man_in_red:)

Wandering with no destination
Mar 27, 2023
I'm sure you could find someone on here to do it with, just keep looking and you'll find them. Sometimes all we need is someone else in our lives to push us towards our destiny, goals and dreams etc you get the idea.

Reactions: tora, onmyway1513 and MrShino
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How are you going to produce the CO? Cars of today don't produce enough CO to kill you. They have catalytic converters that trap the pollutants, including CO. You will only end up making yourself sick. This is why people use charcoal.

Reactions: 6MillionWaystoDie
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
There's a partner thread... I would post this there as well

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
Hey I just wanted to say please don't die because you are living for a reason. I hope we can be friends too if you're lonely. You could text me back and give me your social so we can talk. I just want to make sure that you're okay you deserve to be happy living not near death.

stop that, we don't push the pro-life fake positivity shit here, if you continue to do that, your account will be banned. even if you had good intentions.

Reactions: trist
a1yr1an

a1yr1an

you name your babe lilac heaven
Mar 30, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ghostgirl, looseye, H.O.Xan and 3 others
Pink Fluffy Cat

Pink Fluffy Cat

Mar 14, 2023
I always wanted to die by co poisoning in car like I saw in the movie lover boy but I dont drive so I don't have a car. How do I find a partner who would do it with me that actually has this stuff? (There's a lot I can't do like no way am I burning coal in fire place and then bringing it to a tent)
I would advice against finding a partner (and giving away your real life identity in general) online especially in a place like this as you might put yourself in the risk of getting harassed & robbed. Your life is probably shit enough and there's no need to make it even shitter. Find another way to ctb.

Reactions: RW__Asher23
glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
But it's okay for y'all to encourage suicide? That makes no sense.

we don't encourage anything, this forum have every single information a person need, if you took your time and read the replies you would see that no one is encouraging anything, instead we support each other on any type of decision the person will make. It's not mine or your decision to make, it's THE ADULT PERSON decision. so don't tell someone "live" or "die" It's ultimately their decision. we will just offer support, why are you even in a suicide-support site if you clearly not feeling this way?

Reactions: RW__Asher23, trist, 6MillionWaystoDie and 1 other person
6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
Well I think that we should at least try to help others though rather than just do nothing at all like bruh letting people die like if they don't want to change and it's too late I get it but like, there's always a way out of those situations and it's just upsetting reading all of that like why can't we all just make sure we are all okay? There's already enough death in the world. Also you sure they don't encourage it, no one's not even trying to shed light like you really should think first before doing that because after death you lose everything. And there's no going back life life ain't a joke.
And thats how YOU feel.

I and many others here would disagree.

So why not answer the question: what's your purpose here if you're not suicidal?

Your empty platitudes are the reason people come here. You have no idea who OP is or what they have been through and are currently going through yet you have all these rosey things to say to them. Its exactly stuff like this that make people perceive the world is full of fake individuals.

You are not really helping at all with those types of responses despite what you believe to be good intentions.

Reactions: trist
a1yr1an

a1yr1an

you name your babe lilac heaven
Mar 30, 2023
Well I think that we should at least try to help others though rather than just do nothing at all like bruh letting people die like if they don't want to change and it's too late I get it but like, there's always a way out of those situations and it's just upsetting reading all of that like why can't we all just make sure we are all okay? There's already enough death in the world. Also you sure they don't encourage it, no one's not even trying to shed light like you really should think first before doing that because after death you lose everything. And there's no going back life life ain't a joke. Like it's okay to have suicidal thoughts everyone has it some point in their lives but actually wanting to commit suicide is very concerning and I truly think that these people need some kind of help. Cause that's sad asf.
theres literally a recovery megathread on here tf

6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
I know but all the people wanting to commit suicide... It really makes you think like wow... We need to help each other more or do something to prevent this, people aren't being there enough for each other like I'm lonely asf but I'm not that mentally like down the drain to do something so terrible. I just wish that people would pay attention to those suffering, cause if you let pain consume you'll be engulfed in nothing but sorrow.

No you are wrong. I totally get what they are going through. I just wanted to help but ok if they don't want to be helped then fine. .. I know what it's like to have no one there I've been a loner since like elementary cause I was always quiet and friends would always come and go but I learned that you don't always need to depend on people you can have people there when you accept yourself and when you know your worth in life. I just hope that others suffering will know though that they don't need to go through this alone, someone can be there for them if it's needed.

I haven't let pain consume me. I have been through hell and back with no reward and no happiness despite my best efforts. I am making an active choice to die. I don't think any person here takes death lightly. The reality is that many have gone past their breaking point to the point of no return. Meds nor counseling are helpful for those who have chronic issues. You seem to be confused and focused on stories of people who are situational depressed for which many of these therapies could prove helpful and get that individual past that valley in their life. However you are now on a board where the majority have been in some form of prolonged treatment that has yielded no positive result.

So what is your suggestion for those who have spent years in treatment who have been damaged physically and or psychologically by methods that Harvard Review has proven doesnt help the majority of people in our situation?

Any answer here without considering the persons depleted quality of life is disingenuous.

Now if you would like to continue this discussion I recommend you start a seperate thread as you have rudely derailed OPs thread. There are many prolife people who have been here before you. Some who have gained understanding and compassion such that they no longer push their one-sided agenda on others. Then there are others who will "prosthelytize" with death ears to no end until they get tired or until the forum has had enough of it.

Which one will you be??

Reactions: ManchildLoser, Glandular and trist
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
But it's okay for y'all to encourage suicide? That makes no sense.
We dont encourage suicide , we accept it as a part of life , some people are just meant to go that way. We cannot eliminate suicide like we cannot eliminate drugs. Just accept that it will happen no matter what.
You can always have the catalyc converter remove than problem solved.

Glowgal45

Glowgal45

Mar 30, 2023
We dont encourage suicide , we accept it as a part of life , some people are just meant to go that way. We cannot eliminate suicide like we cannot eliminate drugs. Just accept that it will happen no matter what.
Well that mf sucks ... But I guess I see your point shí . Someone should really have been there for them then people really need to start like actually caring about others.

6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
I know but all the people wanting to commit suicide... It really makes you think like wow... We need to help each other more or do something to prevent this, people aren't being there enough for each other like I'm lonely asf but I'm not that mentally like down the drain to do something so terrible. I just wish that people would pay attention to those suffering, cause if you let pain consume you'll be engulfed in nothing but sorrow.

No you are wrong. I totally get what they are going through. I just wanted to help but ok if they don't want to be helped then fine. .. I know what it's like to have no one there I've been a loner since like elementary cause I was always quiet and friends would always come and go but I learned that you don't always need to depend on people you can have people there when you accept yourself and when you know your worth in life. I just hope that others suffering will know though that they don't need to go through this alone, someone can be there for them if it's needed.

Honestly you sound quite young. Your reasoning is quite simplistic. And there are a bunch of assumptions you have made none of which have any bearing.

It would do you well to take a step back before you respond.

And how do you know what people are going through? Maybe you should try sharing before critiquing.

Anyway it is not a requirement in life that I or anyone else reach the same conclusion about life. That's why we each have free will and freedom of choice.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Well I think that we should at least try to help others though rather than just do nothing at all like bruh letting people die like if they don't want to change and it's too late I get it but like, there's always a way out of those situations and it's just upsetting reading all of that like why can't we all just make sure we are all okay? There's already enough death in the world. Also you sure they don't encourage it, no one's not even trying to shed light like you really should think first before doing that because after death you lose everything. And there's no going back life life ain't a joke. Like it's okay to have suicidal thoughts everyone has it some point in their lives but actually wanting to commit suicide is very concerning and I truly think that these people need some kind of help. Cause that's sad asf.
Everybody as survival instinct in them so they will try everything to save themselves , even me im trying to save myself so when i will finally decide to do it , its just inevitable. A very small percentage of people commit suicide on an impulse because of SI.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can always have the catalyc converter remove than problem solved.
Not completely. Newer cars burn fuel much more efficiently than older cars, hence less pollutants, including CO. Additionally, car exhaust is quite noxious, as it contains much more than just CO. One will have to endure all of the other noxious gases produced by the combustion of the fuel, which isn't exactly going to be an enjoyable experience. With charcoal, after the impurities burn off, one is left with pretty much just copious amounts of produced CO that will get the job done much more quickly.

Reactions: ManchildLoser and Gonnerr
6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
And BTW @Glowgal45 no one is going to give you their "social". People are here to discuss their issues and vent anonymously.

People aren't here committing suicide for "fun-sies."

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Not completely. Newer cars burn fuel much more efficiently than older cars, hence less pollutants, including CO. Additionally, car exhaust is quite noxious, as it contains much more than just CO. One will have to endure all of the other noxious gases produced by the combustion of the fuel, which isn't exactly going to be an enjoyable experience. With charcoal, after the impurities burn off, one is left with pretty much just copious amounts of produced CO that will get the job done much more quickly.
But its easy to buy a 1995 car? So it can be done.

So CO is my method , so you say after how many hours should i bring it in my tent to have a peaceful experience ? Or what should i look for , when there is no smoke coming from the briquettes its good to go ?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
But its easy to buy a 1995 car? So it can be done.
You better buy one older than that. You need to go back to the carburetor days, even before all of the smog control garbage. You know, there's a reason that you don't hear about people using car exhaust anymore for CTB. It's unreliable and there are much better ways. But, if that's your thing, then more power to you.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You better buy one older than that. You need to go back to the carburetor days, even before all of the smog control garbage. You know, there's a reason that you don't hear about people using car exhaust anymore for CTB. It's unreliable and there are much better ways. But, if that's your thing, then more power to you.

That guy did it in his garage , he his dead now , his car doesn't seem old, he was kind of rich so i dont know what to think.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That guy did it in his garage , he his dead now , his car doesn't seem old, he was kind of rich so i dont know what to think.
I still think it fails more often than it succeeds. Evidently, he didn't die right away. That may mean he went through a great deal of suffering on his way to his eventual sweet release. He's probably very lucky he did die. A failed attempt at CO poisoning can leave one in a really bad way.