• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
In my country we have natural gas heaters. A lot of people die from these heaters after closing the door and windows, going to sleep and running it all night. Unfortunately I don't have a CO meter to see how much CO it produces. You light the heater with a matchstick. Images 3

Reactions: curiousfawn
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
give it a try hopefully it works
This this the worst thing you can do bc this can end up with severe brain damage.

It's right that people sometimes die in their sleep from either gas heater / BBQs they moved inside their flats and so on but this is not guaranteed. I'm pretty sure if you intend to die doing it the same way then it certainly won't work. You need at least a CO meter and 8k+ppm (better 10k+ ppm) to pass out quick to reduce brain damage risks with this method.

• Informative
Reactions: murun_b, Glandular, dysthymia and 3 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Without co meter you can't be sure and it's very risky but you can maybe make sure to be in small area seal every outlets and make sure to not be disturbed for a much longer period of time. What do you think @Praestat_Mori

• Informative
Reactions: dysthymia, Romeo's Dying Wish and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Without co meter you can't be sure and it's very risky but you can maybe make sure to be in small area seal every outlets and make sure to not be disturbed for a much longer period of time. What do you think @Praestat_Mori
CO can kill in low concentration over many hours. The problem is you will feel sick, dizzy, headaches and such for quite some time. High concentration = quick pass out and followed by death. That is what we want in a serious CTB attempt.

• Informative
Reactions: dysthymia, Romeo's Dying Wish and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
CO can kill in low concentration over many hours. The problem is you will feel sick, dizzy, headaches and such for quite some time. High concentration = quick pass out and followed by death. That is what we want in a serious CTB attempt.
This ☝️

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Thought I might add that a lot of these newer heaters have built in CO detectors, and if that detector kicks on, heater kicks off.

• Informative
Reactions: dysthymia
dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
I'm ok with the effects. I'll take benzos beforehand to suppress SI and maybe antiemetic + parcetamol/ibuprofen. I can have several hours of uninterrupted time (No one will come in the room). Is it ok to ctb with less amount of CO keeping this information in mind?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm ok with the effects. I'll take benzos beforehand to suppress SI and maybe antiemetic + parcetamol/ibuprofen. I can have several hours of uninterrupted time (No one will come in the room). Is it ok to ctb with less amount of CO keeping this information in mind?
No bc too many unknown factors play a role here and you put yourself into an unnecessary risk of failing and suffering brain damage in the worst case. Also the room size plays a role the bigger the room the more CO you need, In a serious attempt you can't "hope" that it'll work while sleeping and people have failed attempts who sedated themselves with a lot of sedatives.

CO itself is the poison and will do the job, quickly, when you have high enough concentrations.

in the end it's up 2 you. Here's a good guide with lots of info:

Reactions: rozeske and dysthymia